Ralf’s Revolution…it’s starting.

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago The right wing rags are reporting that Rangnick is unhappy with Fletcher - in particular how he barks orders from the touchline. He's supposedly told him to shut up.
Presumably Fletcher is barking orders that go against Ralf’s orders, or at least, confuse the players as to what they should be doing. What’s Fletchers role anyway?
fat maradona
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago The right wing rags are reporting that Rangnick is unhappy with Fletcher - in particular how he barks orders from the touchline. He's supposedly told him to shut up.
Presumably Fletcher is barking orders that go against Ralf’s orders, or at least, confuse the players as to what they should be doing. What’s Fletchers role anyway?
The cunt is supposed to be our Technical Director but he's on the touchline more than Chris Armas. I read that even Rangnick was confused about Fletcher's role and that Fletcher was 'forced' upon him i.e. sitting with him and Armas during games and giving out instructions.
sheesh
Legend

This is what I've come across:

Comical stuff. I mean, we were doing Fletcher a favour by letting him come and do his coaching badges only 2 years ago. Now he thinks he's bloody Brian Clough.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The fact that Darren Fletcher, who retired 3 years ago and left what you’d consider top end football 8 years ago, can take part in our training sessions, tells you all about the intensity of the sessions we have. And we see it in games.

Can you imagine Michael Owen joining in Liverpools sessions?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Nev talking about Hag but also the abuse the players are getting and how it might change them forever. He reckons that even some of our better players might have to go cos they'll never recover.

bman2
Legend

The abuse of players has been getting out of control at times, but ultimately all the toxicity is the fault of the club’s shitty decisions.

First of all, the obsession with social media is counterproductive when things aren’t going well. The club has social media managers who give the players regular reports, it’s fucking stupid. The players should be told to stay the duck away from social media in these circumstances, not get obsessed with it.

Hiring Ole was also toxic because it set a beloved former player up for failure. And when that inevitably went to shit, all those supporters who got caught up in the Ole hype had the rug pulled out on brutal fashion.

But the Glazers, Woodward, Arnold and the like have not the first clue about running any kind of organization, even less a football club. They’re just landlords and bankers.
Felwin
Legend

It's 100% out of control. Back in the day you were just not good enough among your own fans and that was that. These days fans of other teams bang on about players they never even watch or see 2 second clips of as if they're not even fit to be a pro footballer. Does my head in.

Maguire for example. Fairly average CB having a tough season. Seemingly arrogant above his station but he's been appointed club captain and he wouldn't be the first arrogant footballer. Obviously not good enough long term but people talk about him like he's a non-league footballer. Heard him repeatedly called "the worst premier league signing of all time"... Ali Dia anyone? SAF had a few down the years ffs.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

https://mobile.twitter.com/theutdjourna ... r%5Eauthor

Ralf is laying it all bare. He's spot on. His performance as a manager has been disappointing, but its pretty clear that no manager could succeed with these players. He's being super transparent, not just about the scale of change needed, but his own appetite to shape a proper rebuild. Whether he's kept on or not, will be hugely telling about our real intentions.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ag-arrival

Get em fucking told Ralf. This sort of honesty and integrity from a proper football man, who isn't motivated by his own profile, has been missing from this club for years.

The inference about him not staying round is worrying though. 'Open Heart Surgery' is what we need. At best, we'll try and cut down our cholesterol and take a few beta blockers.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago It's 100% out of control. Back in the day you were just not good enough among your own fans and that was that. These days fans of other teams bang on about players they never even watch or see 2 second clips of as if they're not even fit to be a pro footballer. Does my head in.

Maguire for example. Fairly average CB having a tough season. Seemingly arrogant above his station but he's been appointed club captain and he wouldn't be the first arrogant footballer. Obviously not good enough long term but people talk about him like he's a non-league footballer. Heard him repeatedly called "the worst premier league signing of all time"... Ali Dia anyone? SAF had a few down the years ffs.
Fuck em. Honestly fuck em. Dont get me wrong, bomb threats and threats against family are over a line, but I fucking detest this group. Not a heart or bead of sweat among em. They give zero fucks about the fans - and I don't mean on a personal level, I mean, they give zero fucks about rolling over against our fiercest rivals repeatedly, or actually putting a sprint in on matchdays.

Fuck em. Clean house.