Fellattio says "give Moyles time"

Manchester United chat
RedManc
Youth Teamer

7 years ago

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... given-time

I agree, both Moyles & Fellattio should be given time, preferably in Strangeways.
Red legend
Star Man

7 years ago

Well if he wasn't going to support him, who would ?. Same d rhetoric

Time

Tedious Insipid Mediocre Effect.

I think Moyes is giving the club time
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

"When I arrived at Everton he spoke to me about English football, the life and the style of the country. Also at Man United he spoke to me about life there as well. It is important because we have football but we also need a life as well.
"I played a lot of games for Everton and had some very good moments there. I could never say something bad about him because he has done everything for me. When I played bad he told me. When I played well he told me. When I have a bad demeanour on the pitch he tells me.
"When it's bad off the pitch he tells me that as well. It's important for me that when I am good he tells me. And when I am bad he does the same."

Insightful stuff. Even he can't stop talking about how BAD he is.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

He has no weight with United fans though, because he's an awful player
ken.temkin
Reserves

7 years ago

Seems that more than one player has said that Moyes needs time. I wonder if that sort of idea has seeped into some players' minds-and offers an excuse for poor play.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

I wonder if theres another manager in all of football whod pay combined 42.5m for fellaini
lkhm

hoofing
Red legend
Star Man

7 years ago

ken.temkin wrote:Seems that more than one player has said that Moyes needs time. I wonder if that sort of idea has seeped into some players' minds-and offers an excuse for poor play.

It sounds like a mantra passed down from above, maybe Fergie. Even with time, 10 years from now , if he's still here and we win titles , he will still produce football not worthy of the club.

He's had time at Everton to at least get a result against a top 4 team and he couldn't. To expect his mindset to realistically believe he's capable of a title never mind CL success is foolhardy.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Sid wrote:He has no weight with United fans though, because he's an awful player
Think you picked me up wrong Sid. Insightful stuff was sarcasm and Fellani kept talking about how bad he himself was. He's a horses ass.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Sid wrote:He has no weight with United fans though, because he's an awful player
There are a lot more like Dozer out there Sid... I bet the Caf is full of them...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Think you picked me up wrong Sid. Insightful stuff was sarcasm and Fellani kept talking about how bad he himself was. He's a horses ass.
That post wasn't aimed at you or anybody

But yeah, he is shite, him saying stick by Moyes means nothing

If Giggs said it then that would carry weight. But he hasn't