Manchester United chat
RedManc
Youth Teamer

7 years ago

Red legend
Star Man

7 years ago

RedManc wrote:Image
Nothing has changed. As bad as it gets my job is secure until the end of next season. This club works on a long term plan, so this season I'm safe regardless.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

7 years ago

What's he gonna say though? I'll be more worried if the Glazers or Woodworm start backing him publicly.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Hopefully things will change after we exit the champions league tomorrow night
Red legend
Star Man

7 years ago

Sid wrote:Hopefully things will change after we exit the champions league tomorrow night

I'm actually looking forward to an exit tomorrow just to speed the process up.

If you'd have told me a year ago that would be my desire for any united game , I'd have laughed at the idea.
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

Good. At least I'm getting what I wanted. I've been disappointed in Moyes so far but I think he'll come good.
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

This is one interview where Moyes comes off as assusred. Maybe something has changed after all - for the better.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Dozer mate you are a contrary fucker.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Anantax
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Dozer mate you are a contrary fucker.
Thats the beauty of Rant...I mean Dozer loves Fellaini AND Moyes. You cant go morw wrong than that if you tried

Yet we still welcome and respect his opinion (sort of). And most of us will be happy if he is ever proven right...unlikely as that is
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

I'm not exactly contrary. I'm not sure if the old forum(s) work but I've posted a lot wanting Moyes to replace Fergie and for Fergie to sign Fellaini prior to last season.
We've been debating Fergie's replacement for years.
4 years ago I also put O'Neill as second choice to Moyes but where is he now? He's a touchy fucker and he couldn't handle difficult situations. In hindsight he'd have been a terrible choice. Hopefully I'm not wrong about Moyes.

Obviously Moyes has been very disappointing so far, and Fellaini could do better although his 3 games post injury have been encouraging.
But fellaini still picks himself really, when I say he's been disappointing I mean he could be a phenomenon for us - that's not happened, but he'll get there.