Glazers ready to sell?

Manchester United chat
RedManc
Youth Teamer

7 years ago

Any truth in the speculation ? I really hope so we need those fuckers out ASAP along with moyles and mop head minimum!
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Where'd you see the speculation? Has this anything to do with it?

http://talksport.com/football/bhoyrul-c ... 4032785153?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

7 years ago

Maybe this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -cash.html

We've seen this kind of thing before and it's never even got close. Says in the article that IF there's a bid, they'd have to report it to the NYSE, so the news would come out.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

The day those pigs sell up will be a strange day for me... I'll be so glad to see them fuck off, but it'll gall me to the limit to see them walk off with such a massive profit...

Oh to be a multi billionaire... I'd love to dedicate a few hundred million to making that whole fuckin family bankrupt...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

7 years ago

From a footballing perspective, obviously it would be better to be bought by some sugar daddy. But it wouldn't sit well with me to be owned by the likes of Abramovich or the Qataris, I'd have serious moral issues there. Prefer the Glazers to Abramovich tbh.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

These rich cunts from the middle east must be cunts if they're using the class of 92 to legitimise their takeover
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Neville has heaped praise on the Munich business model in the past (80% fan ownership)

But if its his money at stake, will he dare empower the fans by giving us a stake in the club

I doubt it
marlon
Legend

7 years ago

£2billion. Money's not coming from the players and they presumably wouldn't have a stake to give
Red legend
Star Man

7 years ago

bman2 wrote:From a footballing perspective, obviously it would be better to be bought by some sugar daddy. But it wouldn't sit well with me to be owned by the likes of Abramovich or the Qataris, I'd have serious moral issues there. Prefer the Glazers to Abramovich tbh.

Sadly we could end up with someone worse. They are hateful fuckers , but unlike some owners they don't appear to make decisions to stroke their own egos , only increase the bank balance.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

marlon wrote:£2billion. Money's not coming from the players and they presumably wouldn't have a stake to give
They'll have some control if they're spearheading the takeover

If they're not investing directly then they could put a word in for the fans

Like that is going to happen though ha middle eastern billionaires, oil, war, human rights - like they'd give a fuck about us