Keane Blames Woodward For United Crisis

Manchester United chat
LurganRed
First Teamer

7 years ago

The Man who used to be considered MUFC's version of Colonel Kurtz has once again spoken on the state of the club and again he becomes the voice of reason. He points the finger at Woodward for the shambles that was last summer, and also states the obvious that Jones and Smalling are going backwards.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united?
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

He couldn't be more right about Jones and Smalling.
RedDread
Reserves

7 years ago

That's actually the first time I've read that article. Keano is fucking bang on about everything there, apart from Moyes being given time. It was obvious he was out of his depth at United. Good manager, potentially very good indeed at the right club, but that club was not United, unfortunately for him.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
sheesh

7 years ago

Scholes andKeane having a pop at the unshaved twat.

The pressure's on, Ed. Move your arse.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

I can't understand the argument for giving Mopes more time...

It assumes we wanted him to succeed at what he was trying to do, and all he needed was time to get there... problem is, we could see what he was trying to do, and thank fuck he was stopped before he did it... his football was fuckin horrible, and I dread to think what kind of team we would have next year if he was left in charge.

A whole fuckin team of Fellainis Parks, and Fletchers...

More time my arse... he was given too much time to begin with... thanks for that Ferguson, you cunt!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

If it was a foreign manager trying to impliment a foreign style like Tika Taka then they wouldn't have pleaded for more time, they'd have turned and got him out
LurganRed
First Teamer

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I can't understand the argument for giving Mopes more time...

It assumes we wanted him to succeed at what he was trying to do, and all he needed was time to get there... problem is, we could see what he was trying to do, and thank fuck he was stopped before he did it... his football was fuckin horrible, and I dread to think what kind of team we would have next year if he was left in charge.

A whole fuckin team of Fellainis Parks, and Fletchers...

More time my arse... he was given too much time to begin with... thanks for that Ferguson, you cunt!
Keane's backing of Moyes is only out of sympathy after experiencing the pressures of management first hand, he's been handed his P45 twice now so he knows most managers live on borrowed time.
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

a top manager wouldnt have asked for time, even small signs of changes for the better wouldve been visible from the start

moyles changed nothing, except more diagonals
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

A top manager wouldn't have said, "we aspire to be like"... or, "I don't know what else we can do"... or, "anyone would have struggled with this squad"... or, "we'll try to be hard to beat"...

And a top man, would have appeared in public by now to accept responsibility, and apologise to the club, the players, and the fans, for the mess he made...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

7 years ago

Ancelotti was Fergie's first choice last year apparently:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Perez.html