Woodward

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 years ago

Woodworm should take the flack for last season. It was a cluster fuck of a summer. I've not doubt if the same happens he'll be gone!

I think Fergie and Gill are doing most of the work this summer...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Scholes knows that the club has fucked up big time and that Woodworm is a useless twat. A lot of people respect him so maybe this will cause a big stir. Too bad he won't be part of the coaching set up though
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Scholes says nothing for years and then spunks his load in one go, he sounds sick of the whole thing.
He probably is, just like the rest of us. Given how closely Scholes always guarded his privacy away from the pitch while he was still playing, I'm sure he'd just stay out of it all now unless he felt it was something that really needed saying.
sheesh

7 years ago

Woodward is quite literally a piece of shit.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 years ago

sheesh wrote:Woodward is quite literally a piece of shit.

That's an insult to shit tbf.... At least shit once had a use....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Minus The Bear
Star Man

7 years ago

It's alright lads, Ed Woodward is at the Champions League final in Lisbon. And has got new role with European Clubs' Association, chairing marketing & comms work.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

7 years ago

So that is something else to do, other than sorting out transfers.
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Wonder if they can let the Benfica eagle loose on Woodward's face.
LurganRed
First Teamer

7 years ago

These quotes carry some weight-

"I’ve not spoken to Edward Woodward. I came back for Ryan Giggs for the last few games to try to help out but I’m not waiting for a phonecall and don’t expect to be at Old Trafford next season.

Louis Van Gaal has the credentials

He’s been at the biggest clubs in the world but he has a major job on his hands at Man United. It’s a massive task and there’s a big gap to fill to catch Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool next season. United are a long way behind. If van Gaal gets them to the Champions League, it’ll be a start. The players did not perform last season. The manager was a little negative with the teams he put out but I wasn’t around the place in training until Ryan asked me back, so I can’t judge properly. David Moyes took a lot of stick, but I believe he’s a top manager. I’d question if 10 months was enough time. Edward Woodward has an awful lot to prove this time that he’s good enough at his job. He has to bring the players in that the new manager wants. It’s obvious that last year he didn’t manage to do that. If he doesn’t, we are not going to get anywhere near the top. The first player I’d bring in is Toni Kroos. He’s a top-class central midfield player but United need five or six to get anywhere near the top of the Premier League again"

If Paul Scholes is thinking this then I reckon Giggsy will too
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
RedDread
Reserves

7 years ago

Woodward has no respect within United outside of the Glazers, as he advised them during the takeover and they gave him a job off the back of that. He's clueless about football matters, clueless about the transfer market and clueless about the history of the club that employs him. He's a fucking liability. People point to how well he handled the Mata transfer, but he didn't. He didn't dare get involved in negotiations himself in case the subject of Rooney came up and he'd have to deal with it. Spineless cunt, like all Bankers.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.