Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 4 years ago
marlon wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago We still need an Eriksen type player. Our biggest issue is we don't keep possession, especially in midfield. We always lose the possession battle against half decent teams.
I don't think Fernandes is the type to retain possession either.
He's not, but with Pogba out, we've had players who can't create taking risks with their passing so we've been losing it anyway without any rewards. If we're playing Pogba and Fernandes then the rest can keep it simple
Neither of them are Fellaini though, are they...
Well, we need to see about Fernandes.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

josh king is shameless jobs for the boys tbf, he’s got the same agent as ole ffs
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

Typical of Ole’s small-time mentality then. He says Fernandes might let us play different tactics, so that must be why he wasn’t interested in the summer. Who needs a plan b. If you got the truth out of it, I’d bet you’d find Ole vetoed Fernandes this summer because he didn’t know him personally and none of his mates knew him. Nice guy and a legend and all that, but he’s out of his depth in the professional world of top-end football. It’s not like the old days, Ole.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Ighalo on his way...🤷‍♂️
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago Ighalo on his way...🤷‍♂️
Is he good?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

FFS.

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago Ighalo on his way...🤷‍♂️
Is he good?
Stats are decent but a desperate short term loan signing. You never know, he may surprise everyone. Would he be the first Nigerian to play for us?!

redzebs
Legend

Three and a half years in China and he's already on his second club out there, guarantee it's this new salary cup that will also hit big earners once they finish their current deal,

Fellani and Witzel and Oscar will be back in a town near you soon
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

The highlight real lol, goalkeepers are all about 4ft 8" tbf.

Sky Sports said he's gonna do his medical in China and try and get out and navigate the corona virus, I mean seriously
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

It's okay, he grew up a United fan!