Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

ّI hope it’s not another Maguire situation, spending £80-90M on a £30M player.
jason_uk
Star Man

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
I've not really seen him play live at all, so can only hope he's not another dortmund flop.

People I talk to who watch bundisliga say he is great, so hopefully thats the case.

If he got friendly with Bellingham in his time at the club, hopefully we can utilise that in a year or 2 to get jude to old trafford as well!
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
2 months ago
Deal agreed for Sancho, apparently. £73m
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
I suspect it will be.
Bellingham would have been a better bet...cheaper and more like what we really need.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

He doesn't even start ahead of Saka. How good can he be?
I really really hope I'm wrong.

The silver lining is he's probably not dumb like the other players. He can make the simple pass. But then so can Van De Beek.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

He looks good in tight spaces, so hopefully he can help open up teams defending well. But he’ll need players to link up with to do that.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago

The silver lining is he's probably not dumb like the other players. He can make the simple pass. But then so can Van De Beek.
I’m not that bothered by him not playing for England. If you don’t play in the prem, Southgate probably barely knows you exist.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago

I’m not that bothered by him not playing for England. If you don’t play in the prem, Southgate probably barely knows you exist.
Is that the same Southgate who's set to be England's best manager in the last few decades with a weaker team than his predecessors?
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Sky reporting weve held talks with Varane. I thought he was using us to get a new deal out of Madrid, but possibly not.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago

Cos Saka is quality. He's been brilliant all season for a shite team, and he's class for England.

Does anybody else worry that Sancho's brilliant stats are partly cos he's playing with the best CF of a generation in Haaland?