Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

Welbeck hasn't confirmed if he wants to leave or stay when he was asked. Says it all really.
It's good news - hopefully we can make 20m off him including the English tax.
LurganRed
First Teamer

7 years ago

I have to admit I'm growing concerned with the amount of players distancing themselves from moves to Utd. Nearly 10 players in the last fortnight have let it be known they're happier to stay where they are than move to M16. I think Scholes comments speak volumes on Woodward. If Scholes is thinking it then I guarantee you Giggsy will be too.......
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

dozer wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
dozer wrote:Van Gaal will in all likelihood play 433. I'd put Rooney inside left, RVP in the middle and Adnan out right. Mata can perhaps play attacking midfield or be benched for the front 3. I'm not sure if the 433 formation would suit Mata.
And feed Kagawa to Godzilla. He should no where be near our side. Jones can go too.
And who in the MF 3 then? Fellaini?
Yes. Carrick, Fellaini and new player. Fletcher and Powell as backup. We're still short though.
Is this a fucking wind up or are you the dumbest cunt on the planet?
LurganRed
First Teamer

7 years ago

dozer wrote:Welbeck hasn't confirmed if he wants to leave or stay when he was asked. Says it all really.
The fella has confidence in abundance but the first touch of a Rapist

dozer
Legend

7 years ago

LurganRed wrote:
dozer wrote:Welbeck hasn't confirmed if he wants to leave or stay when he was asked. Says it all really.
He has pace. That's about it really - he's our Rommedhal.
LurganRed
First Teamer

7 years ago

dozer wrote:
LurganRed wrote:
He has pace. That's about it really - he's our Rommedhal.
Aye but so did Bellion Dozer, wasn't he the quickest the player in the league???

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 years ago

lars072 wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:Couldn't give a shit if Welbeck left. Not good enough.
Couldn't give a shit if they all left tbh. Just keep DDG and Januzaj

No, have to keep RVP also.
I'd take a chance on Jordy Clasie as well.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
ichiro
First Teamer

7 years ago

Welbecks problem imo is that he doesnt hit the ball early enough and doesnt disguise his shots. Most of his shots are saved or blocked easily though they are well struck.

I can kind of understand why Moyes said that he needs to practice his finishing and his reaction to that was pretty stupid. All in all he seems to be a bit of a twat. Hopefully Van Gaal will knock some sense into him cos he could become a decent player.
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 years ago

ichiro wrote:Welbecks problem imo is that he doesnt hit the ball early enough and doesnt disguise his shots. Most of his shots are saved or blocked easily though they are well struck.

I can kind of understand why Moyes said that he needs to practice his finishing and his reaction to that was pretty stupid. All in all he seems to be a bit of a twat. Hopefully Van Gaal will knock some sense into him cos he could become a decent player.
The best strikers/ forwards have a gift for finishing....what great striker was shit and only came good with practice?

He's not Man Utd quality....(well he is at the minute...but not the quality we have had over the last 20 years)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
RedDread
Reserves

7 years ago

I think he is United quality. He's strong, fast, skilful. He needs to trust his instincts more in front of goal. When he has time to think about a finish, he can panic - as he did against Bayern - but when he just has to hit it, he's bloody brilliant - see his goals for England, his chip against Swansea and so on. He just needs to be played in position, is all, and confidence etc will come. But will he be?
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.