Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

I feel that we definitely have the players to be a very good team. I don’t know what the right solution for the midfield area is, but I’m sure there’s a least one good solution that doesn’t require buying more players.
swampash
Legend

I'd try Telles in DM
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'd be sorely tempted to try Matic and Beek.

Matic was a top DM in his day. OK, he's not in his prime of youth, but he knows how to play the role. Beeks energy, tactical awareness and ability to not shit himself in possession when pressed, could complement Matic. Fuck it, can't be worse than Mcfred, can it?
swampash
Legend

I'd definitely play van de Beek too. Nqat. I suspect he and Telles could be an interesting combination.
Jason
Star Man

swampash wrote: 2 years ago I'd definitely play van de Beek too. Nqat. I suspect he and Telles could be an interesting combination.
Would be interesting, but not something we are ever likely to see while OGS is in charge.
I don't think Fred can do anything that would jeopardise his spot in the 11.
FuB
Site Admin

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago I'd definitely play van de Beek too. Nqat. I suspect he and Telles could be an interesting combination.
Would be interesting, but not something we are ever likely to see while OGS is in charge.
Pretty certain that Fred could go and shit on Ole's desk and Ole would wax lyrical about the positive qualities of his shit
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago
Pretty certain that Fred could go and shit on Ole's desk and Ole would wax lyrical about the positive qualities of his shit
What matters to Ole is whether Fred worked hard for that shit. As long as he grunted and sweat loads, and put himself about to cover as much of the desk in shit as he could, that’s the important thing.
sheesh
Legend

I was listening to Mark Goldbridge's morning show earlier and apparently Newcastle have expressed an interest in signing Martial.

It was quite a good show. Worth a watch.
Jason
Star Man

Not to blow my own trumpet, but raphina was class again this morning for Brazil. I have no idea why utd showed zero interest, and put all eggs in sancho basket.

Watch raphina go to Liverpool as Salah replacement, and tear it up.

Not saying I don't rate sancho, but it wouldn't take a top scout to see how good raphina is, and will go on to be. Would been lot cheaper as well!
dozer
Legend

Rafinha is low iq crap! No half decent club will touch him.