Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Bill2 wrote:I'd go for Calvalho - only 22 and can grow into the position.
Yep, I'm with this as well... too much fuckin about over Vidal... he's my first choice, but he's not made enough effort to force the deal, so fuck him...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Star Man

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Bill2 wrote:I'd go for Calvalho - only 22 and can grow into the position.
Yep, I'm with this as well... too much fuckin about over Vidal... he's my first choice, but he's not made enough effort to force the deal, so fuck him...
The whole 'dodgy knee' thing hasn't gone away regarding Vidal has it? Just can't see utd spunking 30-40m on him after the Hargreaves debacle. You watch him play 40 games a season for the next five years though.
Is calvalho another one for the future though? Because we need a bloke who's ready to step up and be the main man right now.
Davey-boy
Star Man

Minus The Bear wrote:Juve and Valencia both fancy Hernandez according to Balague.
Makes you wonder if they've seen him play lately then.
dozer
Legend

Carvalho was shite in the world cup, I'm not sure what people see in him.
Maybe he's the one for the future but we need someone who can make a difference now.
senna
Star Man

Seems like Vidal is staying.
marlon
Legend

Carvalho's slow and not much of a passer. Big, though. Remind you of anyone?
Felwin
Legend

marlon wrote:Carvalho's slow and not much of a passer. Big, though. Remind you of anyone?
Fred the Red?
Snoopcousins
Legend

Cleverley off to Villa for £8M
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

Wud have liked Vlaar in return

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

LVG has said there will other players leaving and other signings before end of window....bloody better be!