Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Vidal crap starting to pick up steam again - Daniel Taylor from The Guardian tweeting about it, Daily Star (via some Spanish paper) and more rumblings that Vidal's agent is in England to negotiate...

(I apologise in advance, but hey ho - it's either that or have to tolerate Tranny's hissy fit shite)
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Davey-boy
Star Man

Pikey never believe the star or express....they still think princess Diana is still alive!
Felwin
Legend

The Express is only good for toilet paper.

In fact, i'd go as far as to print out the online articles and wipe my arse with them.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

Carvalho rumors heating up with all the usual suspects--Drucker, Ogden, Ladyman saying Sporting cutting his fee to 24m turned our head. That, or we're trying to squeeze Juve to stop dicking around with Vidal posturing. Either way, looks good for us signing a CM before the window closes. I haven't seen much of Carvalho other than the WC,but he seems a straight up DM destroyer type not a box to box guy like Vidal. But he's younger, cheaper and no dodgy knees.
danniitronix
First Teamer

Buy the cunt in fact buy both of the cunts.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

LurganRed wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
danniitronix wrote:Who gives a dirty shit what they do with ticket prices, do any of you sorry cunts go to games regularly apart from sheesh.

Fucking twats moaning about OT prices when they come on here asking for a stream, get fucked you cheap cunts. You've never fucking paid for a ticket on a regular basis so get your cock back in your pants. The nerve of some of you cheap skate internet warriors.[/quote

"CAUTION" Big red alert! =))

Are you Paddock in disguise???
Seems to me you've misread that post... Danni started it... Harry just laughed at it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

Problem started when he read it, fuckin' psycho babble keyboard warrior acting out. Enough to turn your head.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

This transfer window is really getting to some people on here, frantic formation activity and rumour rabidity is taking it's toll. Shite results and performances are like petrol on the flames tbf......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

If Van Gaal doesn't buy an other defender then I don't understand his reasoning behind sticking with the 3 centre back formation, especially after signing Maria.