Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

4 weeks ago

jason_uk wrote:
4 weeks ago
Dozer all players are manipulated by agents, the majority of players will move where the agent suggests. And Mino will move his players where he makes the most money. As a result, sometimes it benefits the players, you seem to suggesting that he is a master agent, as he got Lingard a loan move to Westham( which has went well for lingard).

Let's not get carried away by Mino Raiola, and his care for his players. They are assets that are making him obscenely rich.

There is no justification for any agent to be making the money off the deals for players that he is.

I stand by saying the club should just have no further dealings with him, not only because of the insane fees he demands for his services, but he's a right cunt who will cause team disharmony and unrest with any of his players, when he thinks he can get a new deal, or big transfer move out.
You’re assuming the players and their families are thick. Seems more likely that Raiola serves them well. He has a lot of the biggest names in the sport as his clients.
dozer
Legend

2 weeks ago

Liverpool are now paying higher wages than United.
Sid
Legend

2 weeks ago

dozer wrote:
2 weeks ago

Liverpool are now paying higher wages than United.
I don't necessarily think that's something to worry about. Our wage bill was a disgrace under Jose. At one point it was the highest in all sports - higher than state run clubs ffs. It was ruinous. Ole's done a good job getting it down, while also managing to improve the quality in the side.

It's definitely something for Liverpool to worry about as they look set to miss out on top 4 - plus covid losses. I think FSG are gonna sell some shares to cover losses. Avram recently sold his shares to buy himself mansions and yachts.
dozer
Legend

2 weeks ago

I'm not worried. I'm assuming we're paying less because we're not doing well. The wages are performance linked. This is also why Liverpool are paying so much.
dozer
Legend

2 weeks ago

I was sure of it. Our previous managers who've been sacked have complained about the club but no one said they were forced to sign a player they didn't want.