Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:agreed, i like my players like i like my politicians, privileged backgrounds only tbf,
:))
LurganRed
First Teamer

6 years ago

Any transfer for Vidal seems unlikely now, Pirlo is out injured for 2 months Allegri has dug his heels in further. Vidal himself has been quoted as saying "I will not be leaving Juve at this time."

Also United are being treated like mugs, Welbeck & Kagawa both wanted on loans. Do Spurs & Dortmund expect United to pick up the tab for their wages too???
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:tbf atleast now i can tell bman and bill apart

bills the one who hates foreigners and the poor

fair play
Makes it easier moving forwards...
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Valencia in for Cleverley

Remember he said he would be more appreciated in Spain

Well go abroad then, I dare you, or would it affect brand Clev
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:Guys, enough of this shite - this thread is NOT the place for this argument, so take it to PMs (where the rest of us don't have to fucking look at it) or there will be consequences.

I don't want anyone to feel they're getting picked on but the change in topic is neither appropriate, nor relevant, to the thread as a whole.

I'm not kidding - enough. Move along
this worked a treat tbf
Dealt with in private.

Awesome contribution as always knobby tbf

Hahaha!! Check Pikey the cunt trying to come across to the new guys as a person of authority! Fair play....

Don't forget you roots Pikey......... Pull them out before the Tarmac gets laid! #travellerproblems
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:Valencia in for Cleverley

Still cracks me up tbf :-

''He has already launched his website and is launching a TC23 merchandise range soon. "The website looks fantastic, and I hope my fans enjoy the opportunity to interact with me directly and to keep up to date with my latest news – both on and off the pitch,” stated Cleverley.

“I enjoyed working with Creative Spark on the project and I am very pleased with the TC23 brand image.”

A) He had been inured for ages

B) The fans wanted to interact to tell you to wind your neck in

C) He wasn't setting the world on fire even when he looked ok, ffs, back then Anderson was having good games, I think the fact that we had Carrick and an ageing Scholes meant that he has always looked better than he was.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
senna
Legend

6 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:Valencia in for Cleverley

Still cracks me up tbf :-

''He has already launched his website and is launching a TC23 merchandise range soon. "The website looks fantastic, and I hope my fans enjoy the opportunity to interact with me directly and to keep up to date with my latest news – both on and off the pitch,” stated Cleverley.

“I enjoyed working with Creative Spark on the project and I am very pleased with the TC23 brand image.”

C) He wasn't setting the world on fire even when he looked ok, ffs, back then Anderson was having good games, I think the fact that we had Carrick and an ageing Scholes meant that he has always looked better than he was.
Spot on, he never was that amazing even in those 5-6 games before injury.
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

senna wrote:
redzebs wrote:''He has already launched his website and is launching a TC23 merchandise range soon. "The website looks fantastic, and I hope my fans enjoy the opportunity to interact with me directly and to keep up to date with my latest news – both on and off the pitch,” stated Cleverley.

Spot on, he never was that amazing even in those 5-6 games before injury.
No, he wasn't, and that's why I couldn't understand his getting capped for England. It was the ruining of him.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

He's 25 now n all, it's time for him to fuck off

In other news Bild are reporting that United and Dortmund have reached an agreement for Kagawa - a 4 year deal
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

I don't really get Kagawa and Welbeck going, if he's determined to play this system and not change to a 4 3 3. If Mata gets injured then we've got Janauzi or Rooney as the 10 with then Wilson? upfront because surely to fuck we'll get rid of Hernandez, please.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.