Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Dozer all players are manipulated by agents, the majority of players will move where the agent suggests. And Mino will move his players where he makes the most money. As a result, sometimes it benefits the players, you seem to suggesting that he is a master agent, as he got Lingard a loan move to Westham( which has went well for lingard).

Let's not get carried away by Mino Raiola, and his care for his players. They are assets that are making him obscenely rich.

There is no justification for any agent to be making the money off the deals for players that he is.

I stand by saying the club should just have no further dealings with him, not only because of the insane fees he demands for his services, but he's a right cunt who will cause team disharmony and unrest with any of his players, when he thinks he can get a new deal, or big transfer move out.
You’re assuming the players and their families are thick. Seems more likely that Raiola serves them well. He has a lot of the biggest names in the sport as his clients.
dozer
Legend

Liverpool are now paying higher wages than United.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago

Liverpool are now paying higher wages than United.
I don't necessarily think that's something to worry about. Our wage bill was a disgrace under Jose. At one point it was the highest in all sports - higher than state run clubs ffs. It was ruinous. Ole's done a good job getting it down, while also managing to improve the quality in the side.

It's definitely something for Liverpool to worry about as they look set to miss out on top 4 - plus covid losses. I think FSG are gonna sell some shares to cover losses. Avram recently sold his shares to buy himself mansions and yachts.
dozer
Legend

I'm not worried. I'm assuming we're paying less because we're not doing well. The wages are performance linked. This is also why Liverpool are paying so much.
dozer
Legend

I was sure of it. Our previous managers who've been sacked have complained about the club but no one said they were forced to sign a player they didn't want.
Jason
Star Man

Gettable targets for the summer.
Bissouma and White from Brighton, improvements for dmf and cb.

Raphina from Leeds, will be pl superstar level in 2 years, an actual rw. Id have him all day long over sancho.

None of those options will break the bank, and would markedly improve the squad/1st 11.

No idea on decent rb options, and with cavani signed we will probably not get a cf, kane would make us a genuine challenger, but getting him signed from spurs would be a ball ache.
dozer
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Gettable targets for the summer.

Raphina from Leeds, will be pl superstar level in 2 years, an actual rw. Id have him all day long over sancho.

None of those options will break the bank, and would markedly improve the squad/1st 11.

No idea on decent rb options, and with cavani signed we will probably not get a cf, kane would make us a genuine challenger, but getting him signed from spurs would be a ball ache.
About Kane we should avoid signings like this. We must do this the hard and sustainable way and buy, somewhat expensive, talented players with a lot to prove. Pool did it with Salah, Mane, Firmino etc. Pep does it by buying bucket loads of 50-60m players.
Anything above 60m or perhaps less in this covid market should be the limit.

Same goes for Haaland. We missed out and he's super expensive. Move on.
bman2
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Gettable targets for the summer.

I agree about Raphinha, especially because he’s left-footed. We could do with a left footed attacked.

But I think Raphinha and maybe Bissouma were only signed by their clubs last summer. Not sure that Brighton or Leeds would sell them for anything less than a hefty fee.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Kane tells Tottenham he wants to leave

Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea have all been in touch with Kane's representatives

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ie-in-wait

I can't see us being genuinely interested having just given Cavani a new deal
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Kane tells Tottenham he wants to leave

Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea have all been in touch with Kane's representatives

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ie-in-wait

I can't see us being genuinely interested having just given Cavani a new deal
Cavani may not play all games so we definitely need a centre forward.
Not Kane though. Too expensive. Galactico types. Cost of failure will be massive.

I even think Messi will flop at our club. He probably needs possession football with quick short passing so Pool and City will suit him.
He might be available for free at the end of the season so I'd take him if he gets crazy and wants to join.