Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
danniitronix
First Teamer

Buy, buy buy, I don't care if it's panic buying at least it will force the shit out of the squad. Blind, Vidal and carvelho, spend the cash!
rfreese888
Youth Teamer

danniitronix wrote:Buy, buy buy, I don't care if it's panic buying at least it will force the shit out of the squad. Blind, Vidal and carvelho, spend the cash!
Desperate times call for desperate measures - totally agree. At the same time we need to sell, sell, sell the dead wood so whoever is left knows there is a clock ticking under their backside and they need to perform.

ALSO - I think we need 2 central defenders and not just 1. Evans is good for at least 1 heart attack f'up moment in every game he plays. He may cancel it out by scoring a goal on the other end, but the net result is usually not positive. Hopefully Jones, Rojo, Blind (if we get him), and Carrick when he has to fill in will keep us from shipping too many goals; but I am not holding my breath.
LurganRed
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
LurganRed wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
danniitronix wrote:Who gives a dirty shit what they do with ticket prices, do any of you sorry cunts go to games regularly apart from sheesh.

Fucking twats moaning about OT prices when they come on here asking for a stream, get fucked you cheap cunts. You've never fucking paid for a ticket on a regular basis so get your cock back in your pants. The nerve of some of you cheap skate internet warriors.[/quote

"CAUTION" Big red alert! =))

Are you Paddock in disguise???
Seems to me you've misread that post... Danni started it... Harry just laughed at it...

I stand corrected
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
Bill2
First Teamer

I'd go for Calvalho - only 22 and can grow into the position.
LurganRed
First Teamer

These two look pretty cozy, this was taken in Manchester last night...........
Attachments
1558412_735299616537339_3179007704508665007_n.jpg
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
rfreese888
Youth Teamer

pretty clear who wears the pants at that table!
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Anyone like to hazard a guess why the photograph DOESN'T show who they're talking to?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Minus The Bear
First Teamer

It's Anderson.

They are telling him for the 10th time he can't order every main off the menu, even if he orders them in starter sizes.
Minus The Bear
First Teamer

Juve and Valencia both fancy Hernandez according to Balague.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

danniitronix wrote:Buy, buy buy, I don't care if it's panic buying at least it will force the shit out of the squad. Blind, Vidal and carvelho, spend the cash!
Yep, if the Glazers are giving it, we should be spending every cent of it... I can guarantee we won't get this level of generosity from them again for a while...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."