Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
agent lesley
Youth Teamer

5 years ago

mourinho would smash it here nqat.. it would be the perfect coming together, like the greatest ever love story
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

agent lesley wrote:mourinho would smash it here nqat.. it would be the perfect coming together, like the greatest ever love story
Mourinho would only "smash it", if he had the quality he needs... he'd need to spend a lot of the Glazers hard earned cake...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Arsenal are thought to be the only club who have made an "official approach". There's been an interesting debate tonight on TalkSport tonight regarding the Mourinho situation. Some guy who was guesting was up to speed on the details of his contract. He said that it would cost Chelsea £40 million to sack him, and there's absolutely no guarantee they could get the right replacement. "The players have threw their hands in. They know there's no champions league next season, its an impossible situation". He went on to add......"Its no secret in football that Jose Mourinho still holds very strong ambitions of managing Manchester United, its certainly no secret at Chelsea".

Mourinho's odds of getting the United job have shortened massively today from 100/1 down to just 6/1.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... nt-manager

And Van Moyes odds of being sacked have shortened badly from 50/1 to 15/8

http://www.thesackrace.com/competitions/premier-league

I think whether Jose gets sacked or not, no Europe for Chelsea means he will be available at the end of the season and United will be hard pressed to pass it up again.
Kin ell it's all happening behind the scenes. I bet Fergie is in overdrive.

I just can't see Mourinho getting the United job though. His football is so negative and he's still a loose cannon. It would be the clearest indication that the club is all about results now, not entertainment.
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Arsenal are thought to be the only club who have made an "official approach". There's been an interesting debate tonight on TalkSport tonight regarding the Mourinho situation. Some guy who was guesting was up to speed on the details of his contract. He said that it would cost Chelsea £40 million to sack him, and there's absolutely no guarantee they could get the right replacement. "The players have threw their hands in. They know there's no champions league next season, its an impossible situation". He went on to add......"Its no secret in football that Jose Mourinho still holds very strong ambitions of managing Manchester United, its certainly no secret at Chelsea".

Mourinho's odds of getting the United job have shortened massively today from 100/1 down to just 6/1.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... nt-manager

And Van Moyes odds of being sacked have shortened badly from 50/1 to 15/8

http://www.thesackrace.com/competitions/premier-league

I think whether Jose gets sacked or not, no Europe for Chelsea means he will be available at the end of the season and United will be hard pressed to pass it up again.
Kin ell it's all happening behind the scenes. I bet Fergie is in overdrive.

I just can't see Mourinho getting the United job though. His football is so negative and he's still a loose cannon. It would be the clearest indication that the club is all about results now, not entertainment.
Let's say this did happen... would the Chelsea fans be pleased to get rid of a manager in a crisis or pissed off that he came to us?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Pissed off that he came to us. He is a guaranteed winner, a trophy machine
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Pissed off that he came to us. He is a guaranteed winner, a trophy machine
Yeah, I think so too but that's sort of weird since they are currently close to relegation.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

It's a fucked up time right as Pellegrini, Gaal and Mourinho have all been undermined this week by the news that Pep might be leaving. They'll be urgently wanting confirmation that they ain't getting the chop any minute.

United need to make a statement to tell us what's going on
Felwin
First Teamer

5 years ago

Ffs. Please not Mourinho.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Felwin wrote:Ffs. Please not Mourinho.
Gotten to the point where I don't care anymore... honestly not arsed... let Giggs have a go... he'll probably fall right on his arse, but even that would be more entertaining than the garbage Van Gall serves... and who knows... maybe he'd surprise us all...

Give the job to Mourinho... let Chelsea fans throw a tantrum... give it to Guardiola... let City fans have a tantrum... fuck it... give it back to Mopes, let united fans throw a tantrum...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

Felwin wrote:Ffs. Please not Mourinho.
Yeah I agree. Can't see the point of getting a manager that will leave a train wreck when he fucks off. He never plays youth and does not build for the future. People moaning about LVG's play style but they want an ultra defensive Jose instead. You can't make that shit up.
I wonder if the appointment of Klopp has affected the brain cells of the Utd support. So scared to see the red shite rise from the ashes that they are willing to sacrifice short term trophies for long term stagnation.
Fuck Mourinho.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]