Rooney suspended not injured rumours

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:So he can't blame bad lifestyle for his shite form then

He must just be done. If like De Gea said he's the model pro, taking the role seriously, then he's trying his best and he's still shite.
Absolutely... there's just no way Van Galls ridiculously convoluted shit football could have anything at all to do with it... no chance...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:So he can't blame bad lifestyle for his shite form then

He must just be done. If like De Gea said he's the model pro, taking the role seriously, then he's trying his best and he's still shite.
Absolutely... there's just no way Van Galls ridiculously convoluted shit football could have anything at all to do with it... no chance...
Oh yes, Van Gaal's shit football is exactly why Rooney can't trap the ball or dribble past himself.
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

I think you're all clearly missing the obvious conclusion that van Gaal's training methods are centred around getting Rooney to run around aimlessly whilst the rest of the squad tries to bounce the ball off of him.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Alf, training methods, philosophies and tactics aren't the reason Rooney consistently can't control simple short soft pass under no pressure

He gets away with murder
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Alf, training methods, philosophies and tactics aren't the reason Rooney consistently can't control simple short soft pass under no pressure

He gets away with murder
Right there you go again, just how many of those simple soft passes are we talking about Sid (Cause you never give over about them)? Any where near the same as Bastian? You know, the Wizard from Germany whose done and won it all. Or do you not see those examples of uninspired play?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Do we have to do this again? Do we not have lives to live? Stuff to do?

Ffs

Anyway Rooney's pass completion is abysmal. Absolutely fucking shite. Schweinsteiger doesn't give it away that much which is good considering midfielders are on it all the time, and in some matches he's been given the task of playing risky forward balls to try and play in the strikers / wingers.

Whereas Rooney is a striker, he's barely on it yet he still fucks it up. He can even drop deep away from the defenders yet he's still not be able to control the ball. And it's not just me saying it, or a few people on here, or on the Caf, it's the tens of thouands who cheered inside the ground when he was subbed.

There's this whole debate going on about Rooney's shitness inside the ground, on forums, in the rags, in detailed sports media which analyse his game closely. It has gone on for at least 3 years now - since Fergie dropped him twice for being shit. And then there's you two sad cunts with your tinfoil hats on saying it's all Gaal's fault. Was it Moyes' fault before him. Fergie's fault before that. Rooney even says it's my fault, I haven't been good enough. You're a right pair of tits. It's embarrassing now.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

It's not a simple binary split between Rooney and van Gaal, surely? The manager's methods look suspect and Rooney isn't performing as he has. You can't just simply lay the blame on one or the other. Way too simplistic.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

swampash wrote:It's not a simple binary split between Rooney and van Gaal, surely? The manager's methods look suspect and Rooney isn't performing as he has. You can't just simply lay the blame on one or the other. Way too simplistic.
That's right... try getting Sid and Dozer around that idea though...

And by the way Sid... "Anyway Rooney's pass completion is abysmal. Absolutely fucking shite."... where'd you get that from?

Rooneys stats are typical for Rooney... 80/85%... same as always... it's his goals and assists that have disappeared...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

swampash wrote:It's not a simple binary split between Rooney and van Gaal, surely? The manager's methods look suspect and Rooney isn't performing as he has. You can't just simply lay the blame on one or the other. Way too simplistic.
Yeah of course

But tactics and philosophies aren't the reason footballers can't control the ball under no pressure

The same applies to other shithouses like Memphis who just constantly gives it away and does basic things wrong
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
That's right... try getting Sid and Dozer around that idea though...

And by the way Sid... "Anyway Rooney's pass completion is abysmal. Absolutely fucking shite."... where'd you get that from?

Rooneys stats are typical for Rooney... 80/85%... same as always... it's his goals and assists that have disappeared...
Those stats are skewed because he has played in midfield in a couple of games tbf which has got his possession stats up. But if you look at a game like the one against City, 57% completed passes... and he only tried 17 passes ffs

Also right, a lot of them are sideways passes because he's as guilty as anyone. But if he's in the hole or playing as a striker he needs to be doing more than that, he needs to be doing the x factor stuff. But that's totally gone

We'd need to see the stats for when he has played as the centreforward which is apparently his best position according to last seasons media campaign

I think he has a use btw just not as a striker. Put him out wide.
Last edited by Sid on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.