Rooney suspended not injured rumours

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
swampash wrote:It's not a simple binary split between Rooney and van Gaal, surely? The manager's methods look suspect and Rooney isn't performing as he has. You can't just simply lay the blame on one or the other. Way too simplistic.
Yeah of course

But tactics and philosophies aren't the reason footballers can't control the ball under no pressure

The same applies to other shithouses like Memphis who just constantly gives it away and does basic things wrong. Can't blame Gaal for individual shitness
Of course you can, if the daft cunt continues to pick them... you think Rooneys problems are chronic?? Then it would make sense that he's just as shit in training, right??? Kept getting picked though, even though, according to you, he was where the attack went to die, responsible for many of our missed chances, and therefore dropped points... until he was dropped and we were still just as shit!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26840
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Yeah and I've said that he's wrong to keep picking him

But what you're doing here is still evading the point which is that you can't blame philosophies for a player not being able to pass the football under no pressure when he's facing the man he has to pass it to
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:It's not a simple binary split between Rooney and van Gaal, surely? The manager's methods look suspect and Rooney isn't performing as he has. You can't just simply lay the blame on one or the other. Way too simplistic.
That's right... try getting Sid and Dozer around that idea though...

And by the way Sid... "Anyway Rooney's pass completion is abysmal. Absolutely fucking shite."... where'd you get that from?

Rooneys stats are typical for Rooney... 80/85%... same as always... it's his goals and assists that have disappeared...
Those stats are skewed because he has played in midfield in some games which has got his possession stats up. But if you look at a game like the one against City, 57% completed passes... and he only tried 17 passes ffs

Also right, a lot of them are sideways passes because he's as guilty as anyone. But if he's in the hole or playing as a striker he needs to be doing more than that, he needs to be doing the x factor stuff. But that's totally gone

We'd need to see the stats for when he has played as the centreforward which is apparently his best position according to last seasons media campaign

I think he has a use btw just not as a striker. Put him out wide.
HAHA... come on Sid... "sideways passes??? who the fuck is he going to pass to when he's the only one Van Gall wants to consistently get forward... X-factor stuff"??? fuckin hell... you make it sound like he's the only one... this is why this argument gets so fuckin bitter... the wholes fuckin team is bereft of style and "x-factor stuff", and you're havin a go at Rooney, once again clearing Van Gall of his responsibility in our utterly ridiculous football...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Yeah and I've said that he's wrong to keep picking him

But what you're doing here is still evading the point which is that you can't blame philosophies for a player not being able to pass the football under no pressure when he's facing the man he has to pass it to
No one here is evading that point... it's been admitted by one and all that Rooney has been shit!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26840
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Yeah and I've said that he's wrong to keep picking him

But what you're doing here is still evading the point which is that you can't blame philosophies for a player not being able to pass the football under no pressure when he's facing the man he has to pass it to
No one here is evading that point... it's been admitted by one and all that Rooney has been shit!
I love it. So Rooney's shitness is Gaal's fault because he keeps getting picked. That's incredible.

Will you blame him for anything? Did he not even shag that granny?

Just to point out how ridiculous you lot look, Rooney admits himself that he's not good enough and that it's his fault
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6881
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Yeah and I've said that he's wrong to keep picking him

But what you're doing here is still evading the point which is that you can't blame philosophies for a player not being able to pass the football under no pressure when he's facing the man he has to pass it to
No one here is evading that point... it's been admitted by one and all that Rooney has been shit!
I love it. So Rooney's shitness is Gaal's fault because he keeps getting picked. That's incredible.

Will you blame him for anything? Did he not even shag that granny?

Just to point out how ridiculous you lot look, Rooney admits himself that he's not good enough and that it's his fault
It seems to me that Alf just graciously conceded your point (not that it hasn't already been) and you still want to argue something that just vanished in a puff of smoke.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26840
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:It's not a simple binary split between Rooney and van Gaal, surely? The manager's methods look suspect and Rooney isn't performing as he has. You can't just simply lay the blame on one or the other. Way too simplistic.
That's right... try getting Sid and Dozer around that idea though...

And by the way Sid... "Anyway Rooney's pass completion is abysmal. Absolutely fucking shite."... where'd you get that from?

Rooneys stats are typical for Rooney... 80/85%... same as always... it's his goals and assists that have disappeared...
Those stats are skewed because he has played in midfield in some games which has got his possession stats up. But if you look at a game like the one against City, 57% completed passes... and he only tried 17 passes ffs

Also right, a lot of them are sideways passes because he's as guilty as anyone. But if he's in the hole or playing as a striker he needs to be doing more than that, he needs to be doing the x factor stuff. But that's totally gone

We'd need to see the stats for when he has played as the centreforward which is apparently his best position according to last seasons media campaign

I think he has a use btw just not as a striker. Put him out wide.
HAHA... come on Sid... "sideways passes??? who the fuck is he going to pass to when he's the only one Van Gall wants to consistently get forward... X-factor stuff"??? fuckin hell... you make it sound like he's the only one... this is why this argument gets so fuckin bitter... the wholes fuckin team is bereft of style and "x-factor stuff", and you're havin a go at Rooney, once again clearing Van Gall of his responsibility in our utterly ridiculous football...
You're shifting the blame to other players again. More evasive tactics.

"He's not the only one being shit" yes we know. I've mentioned Memphis as well

But will you just admit Rooney's shitness is Rooney's fault?
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26840
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

FuB wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Yeah and I've said that he's wrong to keep picking him

But what you're doing here is still evading the point which is that you can't blame philosophies for a player not being able to pass the football under no pressure when he's facing the man he has to pass it to
No one here is evading that point... it's been admitted by one and all that Rooney has been shit!
I love it. So Rooney's shitness is Gaal's fault because he keeps getting picked. That's incredible.

Will you blame him for anything? Did he not even shag that granny?

Just to point out how ridiculous you lot look, Rooney admits himself that he's not good enough and that it's his fault
It seems to me that Alf just graciously conceded your point (not that it hasn't already been) and you still want to argue something that just vanished in a puff of smoke.
I want him to say Rooney is shit

Never seen him say it, he just keeps passing the blame
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6881
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
FuB wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Yeah and I've said that he's wrong to keep picking him

But what you're doing here is still evading the point which is that you can't blame philosophies for a player not being able to pass the football under no pressure when he's facing the man he has to pass it to
No one here is evading that point... it's been admitted by one and all that Rooney has been shit!
I love it. So Rooney's shitness is Gaal's fault because he keeps getting picked. That's incredible.

Will you blame him for anything? Did he not even shag that granny?

Just to point out how ridiculous you lot look, Rooney admits himself that he's not good enough and that it's his fault
It seems to me that Alf just graciously conceded your point (not that it hasn't already been) and you still want to argue something that just vanished in a puff of smoke.
I want him to say Rooney is shit

Never seen him say it, he just keeps passing the blame
well then you just made yourself look really rather silly by quoting him saying that "it's been admitted by one and all that Rooney has been shit"
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

tbf me and alf still long for the wayne that died with that injury against bayern
lkhm

hoofing
Post Reply