Rooney suspended not injured rumours

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

:-o

Cue the well he's been playing like he's pissed jokes but the story doing the rounds even from red issue etc is that twice he had traces of alcohol in blood samples at training and has been suspended.

What about that for a bit of gossip
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote::-o

Cue the well he's been playing like he's pissed jokes but the story doing the rounds even from red issue etc is that twice he had traces of alcohol in blood samples at training and has been suspended.

Why are they taking blood samples?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote::-o

Why are they taking blood samples?
To see if he was on the sauce Id imagine, could be ballix but red issue might still have a few sources in the club?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

I went looking for info on this, and came across this...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/3 ... ew-6683509

" Rooney was once suspended from school for two days for kicking a hole in the wall of a science lab. He was angry because his football had been confiscated."

"Once, after Rooney had questioned his training methods in front of other players, Everton’s assistant manager Alan Irvine told him, “Speak to me like that again and you’ll be back in the youth team.” Rooney’s response was, “No I won’t.”

"On the one occasion he was a mascot at Goodison Park, aged 10, he chipped Neville Southall from outside the area. He’d been practicing it all week, and Southall called him a flash b*****d."

"At Everton, he once chucked a bucket of cold water over David Moyes while he was in the toilet. Moyes never found out it was him."

"After scoring his first England goal against Macedonia in September 2003, he got the match ball signed by the whole team. Steven Gerrard’s message was, “Well done, Ugly Arse.”

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Just google Rooney alcohol, I only came across it because I was trying to get that Twitter link working that sid posted of LVG blocked
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

"even" from red issue
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:"even" from red issue
Why have they gone to shite now?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

"now"
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:"now"

What was the good fanzine then?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 years ago

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

We wouldn't stop to the depths of trying to force him out of the club by engineering a situation that makes him out to be the bad guy, masquerading over short comings elsewhere, would we....?

To be fair, if its true I can't blame him. Our style of play is so dull, i'm surprised more of them aren't on the piss to make it seem more enjoyable.