Tory Rant...or libertarian rant.

Manchester United chat
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Mumford wrote:FYI

I had ten people in total get back to me saying they would go. I wont embarrass them by naming them, but some are saying one thing in here, and another in private

So where does that leave your loyalty to Rant.

I was being polite before but you are a conceited wee fuck wit, take your sonic mega drive master system shite, take your pompous I'll not even introduce myself normally, I'll start a thread to introduce myself and pm everyone, take your oh my family might be anonymous masterminds because you can't tell when someone's trying to have a wank in peace, shine it all up real nice and stick it up your gearbox you deliberately provocative passive aggressive cunt and do us a favour and fuck off then.
I take it you weren't one of the rebel ten then Zebs
Rant's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Pretty easy to say there were ten and you're not giving their names to protect them...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

FuB wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Mumford wrote:FYI

I had ten people in total get back to me saying they would go. I wont embarrass them by naming them, but some are saying one thing in here, and another in private

So where does that leave your loyalty to Rant.

I was being polite before but you are a conceited wee fuck wit, take your sonic mega drive master system shite, take your pompous I'll not even introduce myself normally, I'll start a thread to introduce myself and pm everyone, take your oh my family might be anonymous masterminds because you can't tell when someone's trying to have a wank in peace, shine it all up real nice and stick it up your gearbox you deliberately provocative passive aggressive cunt and do us a favour and fuck off then.
I take it you weren't one of the rebel ten then Zebs

He's full of shit, IF he got 10 people, it'll be cunts who never post anyway and want somewhere a bit more PC and/or want the chance to feel important by getting in on the ground level somewhere new
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Felwin
First Teamer

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Mumford wrote:
swampash wrote:It really fucked me off, to be honest - the idea that my Rant soul can be bought for a fistful of shit...

Rant - soul

I've heard it all now

You're a Bertie in disguise and a fucking WUM, even your username is formed from what the Berties call OT, so fucking blatant I'm surprised no-one else has noticed it, you'll be waving your arms around net trying to fly.

No he's fucking not, and "I'm surprised no one else has noticed it", of course we know what other teams call us and call OT, Swampy is sound as fuck, he's as mad as a box of frogs sometimes but that adds to his charm, who the fuck are you to rock in and start calling out well established posters, using language that you think makes you a top red, you tipped a hot dog cart into a river at Stoke, red army, Berties, you did this, you did that, well done, fair play, but before you start running your mouth, you'd be best to make sure it's constructive or at least vitoril directed at Leeds or the dippers instead of patronising decent posters, ind your neck in mate.
Fucking well said.
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote: He's full of shit, IF he got 10 people, it'll be cunts who never post anyway and want somewhere a bit more PC and/or want the chance to feel important by getting in on the ground level somewhere new
Steady on there. you'll get accused of being a bertie as well if you're not careful.
Felwin
First Teamer

5 years ago

Tbf, mumsy's initiation has been a great read.

From know-it-all tech boffin to top red stanley knives and spanners and now just a sweary WUM.

He'd fit in just fine if it wasn't reminiscent of danni in full swing.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

by Mumford » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:17 pm
Banter is OK, but slagging each other off is another thing, especially if it gets personal, nothing puts people off more.
Consistency isn't exactly his strongest suit either, is it...?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Felwin
First Teamer

5 years ago

swampash wrote:
Banter is OK, but slagging each other off is another thing, especially if it gets personal, nothing puts people off more.
:))
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

yeah, I wanted to point that out too but I keep getting told off for leaving my post at Littlewoods. He's right though... this fucking data isn't going to enter itself
Mumford
First Teamer

5 years ago

swampash wrote:
Obviously Bertie you don't understand the difference between banter and personal slagging off.

Calling some one a cunt is fine in anyones book, but add an adjective ( you did attend school the day they did adjectives didn't you) to it, making it personal, is IMO totally wrong.

I'll give you an example:

I have a mate at work, ex Squaddie, got blown up in N. Ireland, went into a coma for three months, when he came out of it he had some how got Tourettes, so now he swears a lot, and twitches quite a bit.
He doesn't have a problem if people call him a twat, cunt, stool, turd, what ever.

But he would get upset if you called him a disabled cunt, turd stool, turd what ever, and he would probably turn round and deck you, and half the office would be helping him do it, get the drift now Bertie

Now if you think personal slagging off is fine, you are a much bigger cunt than I already think you are.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head