New forum template

Manchester United chat
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6876
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Not arsed... whatever suits you lot is fine with me... just sort out the most common posting annoyances, and I'm reet...

The same really. Our smileys are shite, the "someone has posted whilst you were writing" shit is the most annoying.

Everything else is just fucking splendid.
Ed should be able to turn that off globally on the admin control panel
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8927
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

I also appreciate the effort to freshen things up.
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4843
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

FuB wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Not arsed... whatever suits you lot is fine with me... just sort out the most common posting annoyances, and I'm reet...

The same really. Our smileys are shite, the "someone has posted whilst you were writing" shit is the most annoying.

Everything else is just fucking splendid.
Ed should be able to turn that off globally on the admin control panel

It's so fucking annoying. What about when I click on a link here, I want it to open in a new page. (I only use my iPhone for rant)
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6876
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
FuB wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Not arsed... whatever suits you lot is fine with me... just sort out the most common posting annoyances, and I'm reet...

The same really. Our smileys are shite, the "someone has posted whilst you were writing" shit is the most annoying.

Everything else is just fucking splendid.
Ed should be able to turn that off globally on the admin control panel

It's so fucking annoying. What about when I click on a link here, I want it to open in a new page. (I only use my iPhone for rant)
That seems to need more dicking about to fix but there are articles on the phpBB knowledge base about doing it.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Africa

5 years ago

Some nice designs but me thinks we will just end up looking like every other utd forum. Fucking red everywhere. Too many links all over the place. Just messy.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:Some nice designs but me thinks we will just end up looking like every other utd forum. Fucking red everywhere. Too many links all over the place. Just messy.
Listen to fuckin Trouser snake!! You got to move with the times son!! ;)

You all happy and warm again now Harry
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Africa

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:Some nice designs but me thinks we will just end up looking like every other utd forum. Fucking red everywhere. Too many links all over the place. Just messy.
Listen to fuckin Trouser snake!! You got to move with the times son!! ;)
Fuck that. I'm still wearing a casio digital watch.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6876
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

just1n wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:Some nice designs but me thinks we will just end up looking like every other utd forum. Fucking red everywhere. Too many links all over the place. Just messy.
Listen to fuckin Trouser snake!! You got to move with the times son!! ;)
Fuck that. I'm still wearing a casio digital watch.
calculator?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Africa

5 years ago

FuB wrote:
just1n wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:Some nice designs but me thinks we will just end up looking like every other utd forum. Fucking red everywhere. Too many links all over the place. Just messy.
Listen to fuckin Trouser snake!! You got to move with the times son!! ;)
Fuck that. I'm still wearing a casio digital watch.
calculator?
Naah just the normal digital.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6876
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

just1n wrote:
FuB wrote:
just1n wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:Some nice designs but me thinks we will just end up looking like every other utd forum. Fucking red everywhere. Too many links all over the place. Just messy.
Listen to fuckin Trouser snake!! You got to move with the times son!! ;)
Fuck that. I'm still wearing a casio digital watch.
calculator?
Naah just the normal digital.
luddite
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Post Reply