Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

kunal4622 wrote:
1 month ago
Special one.. now HEAD coach of ROMA... this will suit him finally.. basically no expectations, underdogs etc etc..

:)) Fucking savage. He's a laughing stock, a meme.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

I think it's a good move for him and Roma. Top clubs don't want him because his football is fucking shite, and ineffective. And his man management / antics are toxic as fuck. But at Roma there's less expectation, less pressure, and they play in a shite league. So it might help salvage what's left of his reputation if he can pull off a few big results. I don't know how long they'll put up with his horrendous football that gets more dysfunctional at every club. But it'll work for a bit.

Have to say n all, this is further evidence of what a shit decision Ed made hiring the cunt. Nearly 5 years ago to the day he walked into Carrington, now he's managing the 7th placed team in a shite league. I did say this at the time. Not sure anybody noticed. It caused a bit of a kerfuffle.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

His rep in Italy is big, he’s the only manager to ever pull off a treble there. And he did it with Inter, not Juve, so not a super wealthy team. Italian supporters also have a lot more time more his pragmatism/cynicism.

Good move for him. Fucking hell, I’d love to fail so badly that I get paid a few million a year to work in Rome. Fuck my life.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
His rep in Italy is big, he’s the only manager to ever pull off a treble there. And he did it with Inter, not Juve, so not a super wealthy team. Italian supporters also have a lot more time more his pragmatism/cynicism.

Good move for him. Fucking hell, I’d love to fail so badly that I get paid a few million a year to work in Rome. Fuck my life.
It was a great achievement but there is a caveat. Inter benefited from the match fixing scandal which took Juve out of the running. They were still building their way back to the top after being relegated, fined, points docked etc.

Basically good but not as good as our treble.