Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Nev finally honest about Joses football. Pretty brutal tbf, from Carra too.

5 defeats since dec, lost to every top team, no more pressing or attacking, wingers at FB and Eriksen screening the defence

Nev even backtracks on branding Joey's cowardly defensive performances "masterclasses"

Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Sacked from Tottenham :))
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

2 months ago

He’s done in this country. He’s completely the wrong fit for Germany.

Portuguese National Job, that’s the only route I see for him now.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
2 months ago

Do Portugal want to play his dog shit football that doesn't even get results nowadays? I think they're hoping for better after their Euros win

Having said that, aren't all their top players now banned from the euros and world cup cos they're playing in the ESL
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
2 months ago

Do Portugal want to play his dog shit football that doesn't even get results nowadays? I think they're hoping for better after their Euros win

Having said that, aren't all their top players now banned from the euros and world cup cos they're playing in the ESL
If the ESL thing does start to impact on players turning out for their country shit will get interesting, real quick. Someone like Kane probably has 1 Euros and 1 WC in him, at his prime. No way is he going to want to miss that.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Reading the first few pages of this thread, it's incredible how he's gone from a god to working full time on right wing talk radio with Alan Brazil. What an incredible fall from grace.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Looking at last might’s result, Bale seems to be relishing in Jomo’s departure.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Back to back wins and 6 goals in 2 games - they're on the post Jose high
kunal4622
First Teamer

1 month ago

Special one.. now HEAD coach of ROMA... this will suit him finally.. basically no expectations, underdogs etc etc..
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

kunal4622 wrote:
1 month ago
Special one.. now HEAD coach of ROMA... this will suit him finally.. basically no expectations, underdogs etc etc..
Pep and Jose need money to succeed. They both prefer a certain type of player for every position. I think this is a bad move unless Roma splurge.