TV and Film - What you watching?

The original Den of Iniquity
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 7 months ago
Location: Prescott

7 months ago

I think you are right that cutting the season down to six episodes has put the show on a schedule it didn’t need to be on, especially when we knew the from the start that episode 3 & 5 where going to be big battle episodes. That being said I and still enjoying the show immensely.

Has “Good Omens” been released on that side of the pond yet? The book was a good read and I am looking forward to the premier.
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 5017
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

Watched the first episode of Chernobyl and i'm hooked already.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 6 years ago

4 days ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
Watched the first episode of Chernobyl and i'm hooked already.
That was a good show ...

The Looming Tower was good- Jeff Daniels is awesome love everytging he’s in
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23586
Joined: 6 years ago

4 days ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
4 days ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
Watched the first episode of Chernobyl and i'm hooked already.
That was a good show ...
You do love a good meltdown don't you
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 6 years ago

4 days ago

Sid wrote:
4 days ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
4 days ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
Watched the first episode of Chernobyl and i'm hooked already.
That was a good show ...
You do love a good meltdown don't you
You just gonna follow me around being daft?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Post Reply