TV and Film - What you watching?

The original Den of Iniquity
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 year ago

I think you are right that cutting the season down to six episodes has put the show on a schedule it didn’t need to be on, especially when we knew the from the start that episode 3 & 5 where going to be big battle episodes. That being said I and still enjoying the show immensely.

Has “Good Omens” been released on that side of the pond yet? The book was a good read and I am looking forward to the premier.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Watched the first episode of Chernobyl and i'm hooked already.
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
That was a good show ...

The Looming Tower was good- Jeff Daniels is awesome love everytging he’s in
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
7 months ago
1 year ago
That was a good show ...
You do love a good meltdown don't you
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
7 months ago
1 year ago
That was a good show ...
You do love a good meltdown don't you
You just gonna follow me around being daft?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Pikey McScum
Legend

6 months ago

Gervais absolutely nailed it again on the Golden Globes the other day

You just need to look at where the negative reviews of his hosting the show (which is utter shite by the way) are coming from for proof that he did a sterling job!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

Trump blasting the South Korean film winning the Oscars. Makes me more determined to watch it when it's out over here. I wonder if he realises it was South Korea, rather than North Korea?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

swampash wrote:
4 months ago
Trump blasting the South Korean film winning the Oscars. Makes me more determined to watch it when it's out over here. I wonder if he realises it was South Korea, rather than North Korea?
I've not seen the film (seeing it next month) but I know it's a scathing depiction of class war in neoliberal nations like ours. From what I gather it encourages people to eat the rich. Which is weird because Musk etc are all staying it's their favourite film. I don't think they've had their 'are we the baddies?' moment.
fat maradona
Star Man

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
swampash wrote:
4 months ago
I've not seen the film (seeing it next month) but I know it's a scathing depiction of class war in neoliberal nations like ours. From what I gather it encourages people to eat the rich. Which is weird because Musk etc are all staying it's their favourite film. I don't think they've had their 'are we the baddies?' moment.
Not sure I read as much as that into it but it is very good.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

just1n wrote:
7 years ago
Watched Christiane F. - Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo. Without doubt the most realistic portrayal of drug addiction I have seen on film. Really amazing performances from such young actors and most of them were acting in their first role or only ever role.
agreed - excellent film
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...