Rant Library. (Make all the noise you want)

The original Den of Iniquity
Post Reply
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5109
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Yeah...it was just a feeble attempt to have another swipe at the girlie home economics thread. I'm anticipating a knitting thread sometime soon. In the words of Paula Cole: where have all the cowboys gone?
Right, well, do I ever feel the sissy... pfft...

Look mate... I learned a long time ago, the fastest way into a womans knickers, is through her stomach... but then maybe that's not for you... fair enough... but I've got no problem at all, about being able to cook... I can do my own laundry and wipe my own arse as well... but hey Swampy, we don't judge here... so don't feel embarrassed...
I love eating, so can cook too...but the idea of swapping recipes, Alf..FFS...[-X
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5109
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
swampash wrote:Yeah...it was just a feeble attempt to have another swipe at the girlie home economics thread. I'm anticipating a knitting thread sometime soon. In the words of Paula Cole: where have all the cowboys gone?

That song quote eliminates any credibility to manliness tbf, you are a very enjoyable glass half full poster, probably one of the only posters that doesn't have any animosity from other posters, but fuck me, mate, your taste in music is fuckin gash, I mean like not even "he was a bit before my time" "They've went a bit too grunge for me" "shes got talent but it's just not my scene" type of normal responses, I mean like an 8 track collection lying in a puddle of skunk piss bad.

Like, seriously, seriously so awful that I'm taking the time to type this and have paused the United build up on the tv to post how really, truely, bad it is.

Bad.

So very bad.

I'm going to take a Zantac bad.
Got your attention though, eh zebs, cowboy? ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

swampash wrote:
redzebs wrote:
swampash wrote:Yeah...it was just a feeble attempt to have another swipe at the girlie home economics thread. I'm anticipating a knitting thread sometime soon. In the words of Paula Cole: where have all the cowboys gone?

That song quote eliminates any credibility to manliness tbf, you are a very enjoyable glass half full poster, probably one of the only posters that doesn't have any animosity from other posters, but fuck me, mate, your taste in music is fuckin gash, I mean like not even "he was a bit before my time" "They've went a bit too grunge for me" "shes got talent but it's just not my scene" type of normal responses, I mean like an 8 track collection lying in a puddle of skunk piss bad.

Like, seriously, seriously so awful that I'm taking the time to type this and have paused the United build up on the tv to post how really, truely, bad it is.

Bad.

So very bad.

I'm going to take a Zantac bad.
Got your attention though, eh zebs? ;)

You owe me some heartburn medicine :D
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5109
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Anything with a speyside heritage usually works for me... :D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Yeah...it was just a feeble attempt to have another swipe at the girlie home economics thread. I'm anticipating a knitting thread sometime soon. In the words of Paula Cole: where have all the cowboys gone?
Right, well, do I ever feel the sissy... pfft...

Look mate... I learned a long time ago, the fastest way into a womans knickers, is through her stomach... but then maybe that's not for you... fair enough... but I've got no problem at all, about being able to cook... I can do my own laundry and wipe my own arse as well... but hey Swampy, we don't judge here... so don't feel embarrassed...
I love eating, so can cook too...but the idea of swapping recipes, Alf..FFS...[-X
So don't bother then!

Fuckin hell... it's not complicated...

I don't much find time to read, but you don't see me in here calling everyone who does, a boring cunt, do you?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5109
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Yeah...it was just a feeble attempt to have another swipe at the girlie home economics thread. I'm anticipating a knitting thread sometime soon. In the words of Paula Cole: where have all the cowboys gone?
Right, well, do I ever feel the sissy... pfft...

Look mate... I learned a long time ago, the fastest way into a womans knickers, is through her stomach... but then maybe that's not for you... fair enough... but I've got no problem at all, about being able to cook... I can do my own laundry and wipe my own arse as well... but hey Swampy, we don't judge here... so don't feel embarrassed...
I love eating, so can cook too...but the idea of swapping recipes, Alf..FFS...[-X
So don't bother then!

Fuckin hell... it's not complicated...

I don't much find time to read, but you don't see me in here calling everyone who does, a boring cunt, do you?
:)) good to know you're well in touch with your female sensibilities Alf. Stick with it. None of us will think any the less of you for having done domestic science instead of physics. Or maths. ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Yeah...it was just a feeble attempt to have another swipe at the girlie home economics thread. I'm anticipating a knitting thread sometime soon. In the words of Paula Cole: where have all the cowboys gone?
Right, well, do I ever feel the sissy... pfft...

Look mate... I learned a long time ago, the fastest way into a womans knickers, is through her stomach... but then maybe that's not for you... fair enough... but I've got no problem at all, about being able to cook... I can do my own laundry and wipe my own arse as well... but hey Swampy, we don't judge here... so don't feel embarrassed...
I love eating, so can cook too...but the idea of swapping recipes, Alf..FFS...[-X
So don't bother then!

Fuckin hell... it's not complicated...

I don't much find time to read, but you don't see me in here calling everyone who does, a boring cunt, do you?
:)) good to know you're well in touch with your female sensibilities Alf. Stick with it. None of us will think any the less of you for having done domestic science instead of physics. Or maths. ;)

Says fucking Gabrielle's biggest fan
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5109
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

'biggest fan' is stretching it a bit, zebs, ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Is it cos she looks like a pirate
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5109
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Yeah, always been a mug for the picaroons of this world...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Post Reply