What are you listening to?

The original Den of Iniquity
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

Right..I've downloaded and installed mediamonkey...I've installed the android remote version of it and the remote server on my of

It's great..takes some faffing but now I can manage my music collection, as my pc is hooked up to my tv, via my phone..not only that it automatically adds lyrics so I've got my own jukebox karaoke machine with 400 odd gigs of music....

Pity I'm away this weekend otherwise my solitude would get messy
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Alex Harvey - Long Hair Music
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Nick Cave - Night of the Lotus Eaters
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Smiths - Meat is Murder
LurganRed
First Teamer

7 years ago

Artic Monkeys- AM
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
RedManc
Youth Teamer

7 years ago

Just listened to Springsteen singing London Calling and Royals, he is shit, granted these were not flac files but he just cannot sing some types of song.
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

listeningto verves a northern soul loads lately...class
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
just1n
Legend

7 years ago

Fred P - The incredible adventures of captain P. - really good deep house.

Now that Dread is back I will have to dig up some Tupac....
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
RedDread
Reserves

7 years ago

Eh? Why so?

I went to see Clutch on a freebie on Thursday night. Fucking awesome. Absolutely brilliant.

Jerry Sadowitz next Saturday, then Neurosis in Leeds on Sunday. Can't fucking wait.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
just1n
Legend

7 years ago

RedDread wrote:Eh? Why so?

I went to see Clutch on a freebie on Thursday night. Fucking awesome. Absolutely brilliant.

Jerry Sadowitz next Saturday, then Neurosis in Leeds on Sunday. Can't fucking wait.
oh wasn't it you who had that "debate" with Urban Legend about Tupac that led to Urban throwing his toys out and leaving the forum for good.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]