The new rules

The original Den of Iniquity
dozer
Legend

I don't like these new "rules" at all
Like this one:
"Stuff like racism, homophobia aren't allowed!"

Eh? It's obvious that it isn't allowed. Why should we have to draft rules against this nonsense?
Repeated offences need banning; I don't think we should ban on the first offence because points may be misconstrued.
The offences must be obvious ones i.e racism etc. If they aren't then we're moving towards red caf levels of moderation.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer... this thread is here to help us all have an input into what we decide. nothing is decided yet and I take your point but some people didn't seem to see it that way.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Snoopcousins
Legend

As Fubs first job can you delete my account please?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Site Admin

Snoopcousins wrote:As Fubs first job can you delete my account please?

I'd prefer you stayed around Snoops.

Give it some thought and let me know what you want to do another day.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Sid i've said what i want, i've complained for years about racist, homophobic, sexist and disabled abuse. Posters on here have read my complaints and laughed or told me it was tough shit if i didn't like it. Jesus wept just look how Harry has conducted himself just on this topic. He's being a prick and Robbo is trying to carry on and ignore it, like it isn't happening.

This shit isn't complicated but look how many people are trying to complicate it. Offering up senarios or going the whole hog and wanting loads more rules to cover every eventuality.

Just so were clear i don't want to be a mod.

...and Snoops what is your fucking problem mate? I don't like Pogba as much as you and i never liked Jose or the football he plays? Is that it or is there something else? Try reading the PM's i sent you some time back Snoops you seemed to think i was dead on back then.

Laz - I’m laughing at Sid trying to push you for a Mod. Coz he thinks you’re on his side against Harry etc

No, Snoop, no... The agenda is ruining your life.

I've basically asked every cunt publicly or privately at some point. It doesn't occur to some people until you ask em. So that's why.

You need to drop the agenda shite. You're one of the worst offenders. Everything is part of the anti Jose agenda. It's madness. It should result in warnings and ultimately a ban IMO. It's the only way we'll get it off the forum

I'd prefer it if you stayed around n all. Just drop the agenda and there's no problem, because you don't post any of the shite Harry has posted in the past. Every cunt is sick of it.

What about you as a mod? If you can ditch the agenda shite otherwise you might go a bit Gadaffi on us
Last edited by Fuck the Glazers 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid, can you please just fucking drop it. Thank you.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Alright Fub, no need for coarse language

I've just read Ed's post so I can see why my previous post is carrying it on. Fantastic stuff though. Finally he replies, finally he draws the line.

Go for it Ed and the mods. Moderate the fuck out of the place, ban cunts, ban me if I act the cunt, delete all the shite threads, delete all the posts about the agenda, all of my posts about that shite, get rid.

Cleanse this place and make it open and accessible to everyone. Do it!
FuB
Site Admin

Ok... and you're right. no need for coarse language.

let that please be your final word on it... we now all need to move forwards.
Robbo
First Teamer

As people can see things have been happening in the background the decisions made were made by Ed after reading posts himself at the end of the day it is his forum and as such he can do what he wants.

As FuB has said what is done by Ed for better or worse is done and it is time to move on.

We all have our opinions of whether what has been done is right or wrong.

If you don't agree with another posters opinion why not agree to disagree.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote:Alright Fub, no need for coarse language

I've just read Ed's post so I can see why my previous post is carrying it on. Fantastic stuff though. Finally he replies, finally he draws the line.

Go for it Ed and the mods. Moderate the fuck out of the place, ban cunts, ban me if I act the cunt, delete all the shite threads, delete all the posts about the agenda, all of my posts about that shite, get rid.

Cleanse this place and make it open and accessible to everyone. Do it!

:)) You are relentless.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X