On the other hand.......

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28197863

Di Stefano Rip
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:You can't blame the victims of sexual abuse for not coming forward, she might have been traumatised

And definitely scared of a law suit

He was powerful
You didn't watch the video, did you?

She wasn't traumatised... she just couldn't be arsed...
I did

Where does the she say she couldn't be arsed

The 4/5 reasons she gives for not reporting it are the classic reasons abuse victims give
Pikey McScum
Legend

7 years ago

I still want the pleasure of gobbing in the rancid pig bitch's face like Matt Lucas did in "Little Britain"
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:You can't blame the victims of sexual abuse for not coming forward, she might have been traumatised

And definitely scared of a law suit

He was powerful
You didn't watch the video, did you?

She wasn't traumatised... she just couldn't be arsed...
I did

Where does the she say she couldn't be arsed

The 4/5 reasons she gives for not reporting it are the classic reasons abuse victims give
I knew you didn't watch it... she comes right out and says, "I wasn't traumatised... I just couldn't be arsed!"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Bur she clearly is Alf, in the vid

I must have farted when she said those exact words

The bit about the 90s, the context, is the most important thing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Sid wrote:Bur she clearly is Alf, in the vid

I must have farted when she said those exact words

The bit about the 90s, the context, is the most important thing
Sid... way back when... a smarmy cunt grabbed my wife behind the head, and simulated getting a blow job off her while she sat at her desk at work... she was well pissed off, told him to fuck off, and reported him to her boss... nothing was done, but she told me about it, and I went round his house and clouted him fuckin good.

Nessie says in that video, that she told her husband and friends... and no one did fuck all about it... "it didn't even occur to me to go to the police"... if she was my missus, I would have been straight round that little cunts house, sort the fucker right out.

She didn't give a shit then... so why should we give a shit now?

As far as I'm concerned, she's taking attention away from women who WERE genuinely affected by this...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

She says she didn't feel like she had been abused (and thus couldn't be arsed to report it) because in the context of the 90s the shit that happened to her was considered 'acceptable' - whereas now it isn't, hence why she is clearly upset in that vid

I can't take it seriously because you're calling her Nessie. I mean come on

Why you having a go at her anyway when the biggest most horrific most monumental paedophile/child abuse scandal at the heart of power in Westminster is close to being exposed save for a even more horrific coverup by politicians who actually hid/destroyed the evidence that named names in order to protect the establishment

This shit would get people out on the streets in any other country, it's massive, enough to bring down the lot. But in this shithole we're content with two bullshit inquiries - when inquiries like the Hillsbrough one, the Stephen Lawrence one are known to be a piss take cover up

You know there are about 6 or 7 inquiries going on into rich men from all over the country, from police, judges, celebrities and politicians abusing kids in a factory like system were poor kids from orphanages were shipped in, abused, sometimes branded so they were 'owned', sometimes killed, their deaths recorded on snuff films and sold to other sick rich fucks

Know the enemy
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Two different issues, in my opinion... I loathe "Nessie" Feltz... and if she were a man, she'd be exactly the type of BBC party line twat, you despise... I just can't take anything she says seriously...

But anyway... as far as the other issue... I honestly expect nothing... "0"... to come of it... I have become that cynical... and I'm not sure about your suggestion that, only in this country would they get away with it...

I look at the world now, and all I see is a massive drive by the tip of the pyramid... a final assault on the working class, and the poor... to finally break any spirit,(what little is left), and accept at last, their lot in society... an overly dramatic conspiracy theory about the NWO and the ruling elite??? might sound that way... but I am completely serious...
Pikey McScum
Legend

7 years ago

Don't you two auld relics have your own thread for this nonsense?

You know I hate thread spamming more than anything else....
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015