The R.I.P. Thread

The original Den of Iniquity
Post Reply
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Ha... that's what I thought... all talk... and empty talk, at that... again typical from you... why don't you at least follow it up with one of your legendary clever comments like, "txt u later babe"...

pfft...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend
Posts: 1646
Joined: 7 years ago

6 years ago

Tbf, he's right in that you are prick. You're not thick but you are a cunt, I mean a really nasty peice of excrement who just thrives on seeking an argument, shld just fuck off sometimes and let people discuss a topic without farting all over it.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Tbf, he's right in that you are prick. You're not thick but you are a cunt, I mean a really nasty peice of excrement who just thrives on seeking an argument, shld just fuck off sometimes and let people discuss a topic without farting all over it.
Yeah??

What was the discussion?

What was the argument I started?

Very typical involvement from you though....
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4802
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

To be fair, I don't think you can label the citizens of a country as one entity. People are cunts, not races or nationalities.

If Pikey wants the celebrate the death of a man whom he feels has contributed to the negative and horrible history of "his" country then it's his right.

Personally speaking, national pride is as fucking stupid and naive as religion and the monarchy, yet people seem to believe. One people, one world. IMO.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:To be fair, I don't think you can label the citizens of a country as one entity. People are cunts, not races or nationalities.

If Pikey wants the celebrate the death of a man whom he feels has contributed to the negative and horrible history of "his" country then it's his right.

Personally speaking, national pride is as fucking stupid and naive as religion and the monarchy, yet people seem to believe. One people, one world. IMO.
You're not wrong Brian... but follow the argument from the beginning... all I said was, "Yeah, cause he was the problem, wasn't he?"

Pikey got his bowels all twisted for what? Then he started having a go at "the British"... for what?

He decides to make such an inflammatory statement , and then gets all pissy because someone has the temerity to comment?

And I didn't even say anything that provocative...

Fuck him... fuck Dannii as well... most irritating arsehole on Rant...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Politics?

Ha... good one...
If it matters, it was the derisory tone of this which set me off. The sheer audacity of someone to say that sets my fucking blood boiling, but then we've been the butt of a good old laugh for years. Try living in, growing up with, and tolerating the shit this country has had to bear and then you can come back and mock what was, and unfortunately still is, an unstable country. We're all trying to move on (thank fuck) but there were/are people like Paisley who probably wished we didn't. But he had nothing to do with Northern Ireland politics of course....

I'm not a supporter of either side - I'm just happy to see the back of one particularly bigoted, hateful figure who tried to hold the peace process back. It's no thanks to people like him that we are where we are today.

I'm probably not the only one on this forum who cheered when Thatcher died - and she did a lot of good for Northern Ireland too didn't she?

You can fish all you want for an argument Alf, but what's the point? I've stated my case, and that's all I have to say on it - other than to respond to your "fuck him" comment with a "fuck you!" It's the least you deserve
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Tbf, he's right in that you are prick. You're not thick but you are a cunt, I mean a really nasty peice of excrement who just thrives on seeking an argument, shld just fuck off sometimes and let people discuss a topic without farting all over it.

Fucking bang out of line, Danni wise the fuck up!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Politics?

Ha... good one...
If it matters, it was the derisory tone of this which set me off. The sheer audacity of someone to say that sets my fucking blood boiling, but then we've been the butt of a good old laugh for years. Try living in, growing up with, and tolerating the shit this country has had to bear and then you can come back and mock what was, and unfortunately still is, an unstable country. We're all trying to move on (thank fuck) but there were/are people like Paisley who probably wished we didn't. But he had nothing to do with Northern Ireland politics of course....

I'm not a supporter of either side - I'm just happy to see the back of one particularly bigoted, hateful figure who tried to hold the peace process back. It's no thanks to people like him that we are where we are today.

I'm probably not the only one on this forum who cheered when Thatcher died - and she did a lot of good for Northern Ireland too didn't she?

You can fish all you want for an argument Alf, but what's the point? I've stated my case, and that's all I have to say on it - other than to respond to your "fuck him" comment with a "fuck you!" It's the least you deserve
"The sheer audacity of someone to say that sets my fucking blood boiling, but then we've been the butt of a good old laugh for years."

Not "we"... just you...

You started the whole fuckin thing, and then just got more and more pissy as the argument escalated... and you're still bangin on, like you've been hard done by...

You go on like Paisley was the only reason N Ireland had problems... he was a hero to many people, whether you like it or not... I personally thought he was a loud mouth shit stirring cunt, but how is that any different than Adams?

Fact is, it takes a collective will from everyone affected, to accept that both sides suffered, and then just let it go... even if you can't completely forgive, you have to recognise that the other sides anger, mistrust, and grief is just as valid and powerful as yours... Paisley knew that... so did McGuinness... that's why in the end, they were able to move past the shit stirring, and promote a common idea... who knows if in secret they still hated each other??? In public they maintained the façade of mutual respect, and encouraged the need for both sides to move on... together...

The irony of this, which seems to have completely sailed over your head... is you came on here, and unprovoked, called Paisley "scum", and celebrated his death... yeah... really looks like you're trying to "move on"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Alf, bottom line is you don't know me - you don't know my cultural, political or religious background. It's safe to say you've got a fair assumption, but you're probably miles away. Just like I have an assumption of you, which is probably miles from the truth. So you're wrong when you assume that I haven't moved on...

I haven't claimed to be hard done by - you disagree with my opinion on Paisley, so be it. And you're right, I see no difference between him and Adams. I think they're both scum, and while you have the right to object to that opinion, so too do I have the right to mine. I think their past actions (deplorable, hatred inciting and violent) far outweigh what they've done recently, but again - that's just my opinion.

And I agree, my "celebration" of his death was unprovoked - but not to bang on about it, does my opinion of him differ from the thousands/millions who probably shared the same view of someone like Thatcher when she expired? I don't think so. I shared a view, you disagree with it, so be it.

I think it's interesting you still haven't quanitifed your derisory "Politics?" comment, but whatever your agenda happens to be...

And as an aside, this one's for Dannii - Alf and I are having a debate on something, which is the whole fucking purpose of this place anyway, so stay the fuck out of it and keep your rotten opinions to yourself. As Laz said, you're bang out of line with that shite so fuck off with your hateful, personal jibes.
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Look... I didn't want a big argument... and I didn't intend to offend, (at least not with the first 2 replies)... as far as the "politics" crack... that wasn't directed at N. Ireland... my point was, politics had fuck all to do with what the IRA/Unionists were fighting about... they were both just hate-mongering...

I obviously poked a sore spot... sincere apologies...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Post Reply