redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:
just1n wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
just1n wrote:
Also no reviewing posts because someone else posted beforehand. That's just annoying.

I fucking said this years ago, it's the most fucking annoying shite on here.... Apart from Pikey.
Thank fuck his expanding forehead resulted in less posting on here. Small mercy....
I know we have had our differences trouser snake but that's a great call, also this 5 embed quotes shite, just make it so it's automatically the new fifth quote?
Of course it's a great call cock breath. I made it.
You do realise you have to be impartial if they make you a mod. That means sharing your cock smoking skills between all of Rant and not just Alf.
=p~

You had to go and ruin it. You cunt.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Robbo
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Ha. Fuck me, come home from work and all this shite.

Listen, I want to promote this place, I want new members. What I don't want, is this place to change to a PC Redcafe shit. I'd walk straight away.

Like Alf says, I've been here from day one and I've seen my fare share of cunts come and go and the reason we've all stayed here is because you have to be a certain type of cunt. As the longest serving member of this fucking deprived hell hole, I'd like to get more members but doesn't have to be hundreds, just a few more "cunts".

More than anything I'd like the likes of Cap/Naily/Fatty come back and contribute but I'm not sure why they won't even stop by just for the odd post. This place was always kept alive when we all made a big effort to log on even if we didn't feel like it. That's obviously gone now.

We don't need a new mod or flashy shite, we need new members. End of.
Cunt what about me or hormone etc .............. :-w
-----------------------------------------------------
Robbo
Legend

5 years ago

captainhormone wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:I also agree that Zebs should be a mod

And don't worry, I won't be offended in you promoting the new guy after all I've done for this forum over the years, the knowldge I've imparted ("Joe Hart is a cunt"), the wisdom ("Sebb Coe is a cunt"), he deserves it
You've never said.... I can get behind that. You should replace Cap tbf, what has he done for us lately. Gods in a good mood and you ask for colour????
Fuck off you cunt...."what has he done for us lately?? If it wasn't for me, nazi spike, provo robbo and that boring cunt spud there would be no rant....bri too tbf..as he deleted the old rant and swore bind it wasn't him

Ed too tbf, but he's turned into a massive prosecco sipping bender

Problem is with rant is that everyone is right..I'm right, Alf is right, Danny is right, Sid is right, bri s right (and fit), fatty is right, Galway is right, dozen isn't right, knob head is right, red is right, Lazarus is not right, but is right, every cunt is right

I recently caught a train fro m schiphol to amersfoort and was mightily impressed by the dykes, windmills and how flat Holland is, I also momentarily panicked by how flat and waterlogged this great country is...my attention turned to a mid twenties disabled woman who was frantically trying to not masturbate whilst the spittle was being wiped from her mouth with her carers handkerchief......the old tension of being alone caused geriatric Halloween to vigourously finger smash herself

Fin.
About time you showed up you wheelchair stripper watching cunt this place has been Wank to an extent, Brian is shadow of his former self hasnt deleted a forum in ages, Spikes fucked off for ever, and the only ray of light is when Alf goes ballistic over Dannii echoes of Rant past and all that.
Robbo
Legend

5 years ago

FuB wrote:It's been a very long time since I last posted a message on this forum and I'm sure none of you cunts will remember me. I didn't post much and we're talking the first iteration of this pile of bollocks where Laz was cooperpaul and hormone cheered us all up with tales of wheelchairs.
Anyway, I've spent the last many years keeping an eye on you cunts - even when spike and robbo fucked everything up - and you still vaguely amuse me but I felt I'd better register again since (a) you seem to need some new cunts to abuse and (b) it really bothers me that some fuckwit comes in here saying "hey I was an admin on another forum and, hey guys, I know IT and hey guys i'm really rich because I charge a lot to be an IT cunt" and offers to buy this site and, well... all of you... for the price of a forum software license.

please tell the cunt to fuck off. since when did any of you cunts want someone to own you?
Who let this twat in if anything was fucked up Spike did it O:-)
Robbo
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
image.jpeg
Fuck me he´s lost it again.
Robbo
Legend

5 years ago

In all honesty if this place is to stay as it is an oasis for lost souls then Ed needs to choose a core of people who actually take over the daily admin duties for this place for which he has no time for anymore that´s my take on the subject, fine the forum would be better with some new blood but don´t forget at some point to pay the costs you will need adverts etc. and will have to bow down to the Google god and follow their rules to get there money.
Mumford
First Teamer

5 years ago

Robbo wrote:In all honesty if this place is to stay as it is an oasis for lost souls then Ed needs to choose a core of people who actually take over the daily admin duties for this place for which he has no time for anymore that´s my take on the subject, fine the forum would be better with some new blood but don´t forget at some point to pay the costs you will need adverts etc. and will have to bow down to the Google god and follow their rules to get there money.

Actually you don't.

Hosting for a forum this busy shouldn't cost anymore than $5 a month. which includes around 50gb of disk space and unlimited bandwidth, Domain renewal costs depend a lot on who you renew with, but generally it's around $10 - 15 per year.

It's only when you get to a forum the size of the Caf, that you have to really look at costs, they are probably on a VPS ( Virtual Private Server) which is around $100 month, but with that comes unlimited disk space and unlimited band width, they may even run their own server, but doubt that a it can be very expensive.

This forum would have to have around 150 members posting on daily basis to warrant upgrading the account to say 100GB, even then space could be saved by archiving and compressing to save space, that would mean that there would be delays if members then wanted to access the archives.
A lot of forums prune posts from certain threads automatically as they age to save space.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Count Jackson
First Teamer

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:There's a separate site for doing that Sid. Its called Facefook. I'm big into MOFOS'. (Midgets on fat old slags) You can get the run of the mill stuff too of course, and its got a crackin Tranny section. I'm not that much into Tranny's, but all some of them need is flipping over!! ;)
=))
Do you want Fries with that?
Robbo
Legend

5 years ago

Mumford wrote:
Robbo wrote:In all honesty if this place is to stay as it is an oasis for lost souls then Ed needs to choose a core of people who actually take over the daily admin duties for this place for which he has no time for anymore that´s my take on the subject, fine the forum would be better with some new blood but don´t forget at some point to pay the costs you will need adverts etc. and will have to bow down to the Google god and follow their rules to get there money.

Actually you don't.

Hosting for a forum this busy shouldn't cost anymore than $5 a month. which includes around 50gb of disk space and unlimited bandwidth, Domain renewal costs depend a lot on who you renew with, but generally it's around $10 - 15 per year.

It's only when you get to a forum the size of the Caf, that you have to really look at costs, they are probably on a VPS ( Virtual Private Server) which is around $100 month, but with that comes unlimited disk space and unlimited band width, they may even run their own server, but doubt that a it can be very expensive.

This forum would have to have around 150 members posting on daily basis to warrant upgrading the account to say 100GB, even then space could be saved by archiving and compressing to save space, that would mean that there would be delays if members then wanted to access the archives.
A lot of forums prune posts from certain threads automatically as they age to save space.
I do actually know this not meaning doing as Google will regarding money as I hosted the forum when Ed was away on a sojourn a few years back, all I was mentioning was when you get to the size of the Caf then your damned to follow the corporate dollar and this place has never been as large as the Caf or Republik of Mancunia and thats how most people like it.

I am slowly seeing why your pissing so many people off you really are a condescending cunt if the truth be known, there are people here who do have an idea about these things and how they work.
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

Robbo wrote:
Mumford wrote:

Actually you don't.

I do actually know this not meaning doing as Google will regarding money as I hosted the forum when Ed was away on a sojourn a few years back, all I was mentioning was when you get to the size of the Caf then your damned to follow the corporate dollar and this place has never been as large as the Caf or Republik of Mancunia and thats how most people like it.

I am slowly seeing why your pissing so many people off you really are a condescending cunt if the truth be known, there are people here who do have an idea about these things and how they work.
Do you mean you work in Littlewoods too, Robbo? I've never seen you in the canteen before but, hey, let's do lunch!
Rant's official artificial intelligence