Tables ladders and chairs

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

I don't care if they are trained to take the hits, falling 30ft off a ladder and getting smacked in the bake with a chair, my favourite night of the year ;/)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Did you hit the drugs again
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Ran out, just on the gin,

Stream it, go on, without preconceptions, think you just google watch wrestling and there's a few sites,

Gonna be people falling off high ladders and getting smashed through tables and hit with chairs, sure you wouldn't get that on an eastenders special
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Oh wrestling, genuienly had no idea

Yeah it's good daft drama if you cba but I cba, I'm on fucking steroids, antihistamines, paracetamol and other stuff so I'm pretty fucked out of my head at the minute
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Oh wrestling, genuienly had no idea

Yeah it's good daft drama if you cba but I cba, I'm on fucking steroids, antihistamines, paracetamol and other stuff so I'm pretty fucked out of my head at the minute

Your drug haul sounds shit, I'm on gin vodka and oxy, tramadol as well but it's also genuine.

Fuck I've nothing illegal bar liquor mixing; need Laz!
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Pretty beaut do far in the shite matches, big ones should be ropey as fuck or a legend will interfere, weaker
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Did you hit the drugs again
:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:Oh wrestling, genuienly had no idea

Your drug haul sounds shit, I'm on gin vodka and oxy, tramadol as well but it's also genuine.

Fuck I've nothing illegal bar liquor mixing; need Laz!
Antihistamines and whiskey are quite the bed fellows!!! That lot your on Sid sounds like the prescription to cure 'Chronic Punditry'.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

They should prescribe that to the Sky Sports panel

I am still fucked off my head tbh. How long does it take for steroids to just fuck off? Because I don't have a fucking clue what's happening if I'm honest
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:They should prescribe that to the Sky Sports panel

I am still fucked off my head tbh. How long does it take for steroids to just fuck off? Because I don't have a fucking clue what's happening if I'm honest

Steroids can really mess you up, they really get to work on your mental state. Don't get me started on prescription drugs. Statins nearly fucking drove me to topping myself and two days after deciding to stop taking them i was like a new person, i was on them 3 years. And the bastards know all about it, we talk about corruption in all areas of life on here and those medical company bastards are the masters. Check out any of the clips on youtube about statin side effects or read any of the debate about them. Half the country is being dumbed down on the stuff.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X