Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

I've only seen stills, but Kanes goal looks like climbing to me...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Arsenal fans were gloating about Mkhitaryan after his last game. We said he was similar at the start but he's quite shit. It just took one game against a strong team.

I know we have a lot of United players who haven't done well against stronger teams but Mkhitaryan perhaps is the worst player I've ever seen against even moderately competitive sides.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

[quote="Sid"]Mickey got a hatrick of assists in his last game. Tottenham are just monstering Arsenal like they did us.

If they'd have bought one or two more quality players they might have won a league before City raised the bar. A big signing like Sanchez or Griezmann and they would have. The foundation is there.[/quote

Lol- would they Sid? Would they have won a title?
You have a crystal ball?
Truth is they are still way behind us
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

2nd or 4th is the same shite tbf, spurs defo the better side for me
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

5-1 City, Aguero with 4, they haven't even played that well

I checked to see how many goals they were scoring these days and in 6 out of 8 games they played in jan, they scored 3 or more. Even when they lost at Anfield they scored 3.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Fuckin Aguero... just when I swapped him as my captain... Salah better have a stormer now...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Liverpool playing like United. Score early, sit back draw them on, hit them with speed on the counter. Score again.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Salah has to be the second best player in the Prem behind De Bruyne. He's the second highest scorer behind Kane having scored just one goal less, which int bad for a wideman, but he also has 7 assists as well. And his feet are the best in the league.
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

City made very short work of Basel. 3 away goals in the first 30 minutes or so. They're not top class opponents, but you can't criticise that performance. I think the cunts are going to win literally everything.