Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
just1n
Star Man

Sid wrote:
redzebs wrote:Spurs play the football we want to be playing tbf
I told you tht Poch was just like Gaal, has all the possession then loses at home to shite
ssssh you're not allowed to talk sense.
GLAZERS OUT!
kunal4622
Youth Teamer

Sid wrote:
I told you tht Poch was just like Gaal, has all the possession then loses at home to shite
Newcastle have turned it around a bit in last couple of games, if you see the stats of running and distance they have covered. If we were to play them we'll lose also. Sisokho, Wijnaldum are very very good players and better on form than any of our current players.

What do you mean shite? do you actually watch the match or just go on reputation.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote:
well, fuck that then... let's get the genius McLaren in. He knows the club too.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

James Cardona
Klopp celebrating a 1-1 home draw to West Brom like a win.....Those games should be won easily! Lots of work sill to be done #bbcfootball

Darren
LFC scrambling to get a draw at home against WBA, what exactly has changed since Rogers was sacked? #bbcfootball
just1n
Star Man

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:
Sid wrote:
ssssh you're not allowed to talk sense.
Listen to Trouser snake.

At least its not cost them £300 fuckin million X(
Who cares. About time those Glazer cunts spend money.
GLAZERS OUT!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

kunal4622 wrote:
Sid wrote:
Newcastle have turned it around a bit in last couple of games, if you see the stats of running and distance they have covered. If we were to play them we'll lose also. Sisokho, Wijnaldum are very very good players and better on form than any of our current players.

What do you mean shite? do you actually watch the match or just go on reputation.
I'm only winding you up. I'd have Poch at United. There are just stark similarities to Gaal's football
just1n
Star Man

Sid wrote:
kunal4622 wrote:
Sid wrote:

I'm only winding you up. I'd have Poch at United. There are just stark similarities to Gaal's football
I like Poch. He has so much faith in youth. TBF he would get slaughtered here when choosing to play Lingard instead of signing some shiny toy from La Liga.
GLAZERS OUT!
madredmonkey
First Teamer

Didn't expect Newcastle to come back and win, strange season this.
Dippers getting a draw, come on west brom you should be beating that shite.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
redzebs
Legend

I'm still trying to get used to Sid using hash tags
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

Vardy puts Chelsea 1 down, get in!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X