Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Just read em. It sounds like the players have gone onto the pitch and done their own thing. Ignored their preparation in training.

Mourinho is still too much of an unstable a character. You can't lose a squad like that so quickly, it's unacceptable, unprofessional. It's the title winning squad ffs that cost hundreds of millions ffs that could probably still win the league ffs and he's just completely lost em. And over what? Relatively fuck all. Abramovic must be fuming.
To be fair, Abramovic has reigned in the spending on the squad over the past few years... Mourinho even tried to get some mileage out of that... and there's the new stadium to finance... Terrys legs have gone, Costa isn't the "Drogba" replacement Mourinho wanted, Mikel isn't Makelele, this is just nowhere near the quality of squad he had first time around... and the league has gotten more competitive since then as well...

On top of that, Mourinho isn't the darling of the media he was first time here either, and he doesn't have a friendly rival, like he had in Ferguson... Mouinho just isn't having anywhere near as much fun as he did before, so he's probably not creating the same positive, "invincible", atmosphere in the dressing room...

Last time he was here, it was all, conquering hero stuff, and and a team that was really buzzing... now it's dark and moody, and pissy, bitter squabbling...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Red legend
Star Man
Posts: 911
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Red legend wrote:
madmax wrote:There was rumour that Mourinho had lots the dressing room because of the way he treated Eva Carneiro. Think there is some truth in that. Till then they atleast showed some fight. Complete implosion after that.
A strong rumour out of Chelsea is to do with personal involvement.

Eva being a liberated woman was involved with Hazard and at least one other player . Apparently mou tried his luck too, and she wasn't having having it .

Now apparently the deterioration within the squad started regardless of jose's involvement but it escalated into his problem.

A strong rumour but still just that.

What a load of bollocks. FFS.[/quot

A strong rumour but still just that. Indeed probably bollocks .
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6235
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

I'm not having that he lost the dressing room for binning off some bint that they were all rooting.

However, I think his treatment of her massively eroded his players respect in him as a leader. And once that goes, its very tough to get it back. If you don't believe, you don't follow.
Red legend
Star Man
Posts: 911
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I'm not having that he lost the dressing room for binning off some bint that they were all rooting.

However, I think his treatment of her massively eroded his players respect in him as a leader. And once that goes, its very tough to get it back. If you don't believe, you don't follow.

What we do know is they started to really slump after that incident . As you say , his treatment of her may simply be the catalyst to the friction.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6881
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I'm not having that he lost the dressing room for binning off some bint that they were all rooting.

However, I think his treatment of her massively eroded his players respect in him as a leader. And once that goes, its very tough to get it back. If you don't believe, you don't follow.
In the end, he just behaved like a common bully with both her and the physio and, for all the sneaky cheating that goes on in football, surely all footballers have a concept of fairness instilled in them from an early age.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26836
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

He's getting an easy ride from the media tbf because they love him. No other manager would have survived this long. The press would have been hysterical.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6881
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

maybe they're laying off because they don't want to galvanise him against them and would rather wait for him to implode spectacularly on his own?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26836
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Nah I don't think they work to short term agendas like that. They're just being easy on him because he has good relationships with em and he gives em good stuff, like this long MNF interview he's done.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6235
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

I tell you what, I bet he's learning a lot from this though. He might just come out of it a better manager....
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6881
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I tell you what, I bet he's learning a lot from this though. He might just come out of it a better manager....
he might learn a bit of humility... but that doesn't really seem to be part of his personality makeup and might just ruin him as a manager anyway
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Post Reply