Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
dozer
Legend

That Keita substitution in hindsight has to be the among the worst decisions ever. He's been terrible
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Madrid have beaten Inter, PSG, Chelsea, City and now Liverpool on this run

That's the Italian, French and English champions, plus the reigning CL champions
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Thank fuck for that
FuB
Site Admin

I appreciate that this is shrouded in the mire of our own utterly dogshit season but there is little more satisfying than the scousers failing at the final hurdle
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago I appreciate that this is shrouded in the mire of our own utterly dogshit season but there is little more satisfying than the scousers failing at the final hurdle
In such a short space of time as well. From quadruple to the crap double.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago I appreciate that this is shrouded in the mire of our own utterly dogshit season but there is little more satisfying than the scousers failing at the final hurdle
the only downside, of course, is that it gives them something else to whine on about for the foreseeable future.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

I only safely watched the last 30 seconds when I was confident Liverpool were going to lose.

I saw all that stuff in the news earlier about Liverpool fans (and even UK reporters) being tear-gassed before the game. Terrible.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/1 ... ague-final
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago
the only downside, of course, is that it gives them something else to whine on about for the foreseeable future.
Nah man, that’s the best part! =))
Jason
Star Man

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago I missed the performance shite. Was there a “half time show”??
More of a preshow.

Like sid said, it was all very American, and I don't think it went down too well in the stadium either, pretty sure i heard the scousers singing over the top of her.

There's just no place for it before a cl final, or any football final. Cringy and tacky.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Yeah, all superbowl, hollywood shite.

The best games I've ever been to - years ago - was where there was no pre match music or entertainment, just 2 sets of fans ratcheting up the atmosphere. Happy days.