Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The Arsenal crisis has started already :))
sheesh
Legend

You can just see them having another truly miserable season. Just £75m spent so far.
sheesh
Legend

This is worth a watch. Ty gets into an argument with Carragher at one point.

There's a part 2 somewhere as well.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City need Kane cos they're struggling to score goals. Goalless in the CL final and the charity shield, and now against Spurs I just saw them pass up a clear shot at goal in favour of playing the ball out wide in order to put it into the box. It looks like it's really hard work for them to score a goal.

If City don't get him, they're definitely going to get done by a few shite teams that park the bus.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City are predictable as fuck. It's going to be easier to beat them this season on the counter than last, and it was already pretty straight forward for us. They definitely need Kane.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

If they don't get Kane, we should be winning the league, seriously
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago If they don't get Kane, we should be winning the league, seriously
Chelsea will fancy it. Liverpool will be stronger. But we have nothing to fear. I still think we have 3 big question marks:

Keeper. Can Gea get back to where he was 2 or 3 years ago?
DM. Its still a bit of a gap, unless Tominay can keep his performance levels from yesterday as his benchmark.
Number 9. How many games can Cavani give us?

I actually kind of hope Kane goes to City, because with Lukaku at Chelsea, it gives us a largely clear run at Haaland next summer. Real and Barca can't afford him, they won't sell him to Bayern, and does he even get in at PSG?
Jason
Star Man

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago If they don't get Kane, we should be winning the league, seriously
Chelsea will fancy it. Liverpool will be stronger. But we have nothing to fear. I still think we have 3 big question marks:

Keeper. Can Gea get back to where he was 2 or 3 years ago?
DM. Its still a bit of a gap, unless Tominay can keep his performance levels from yesterday as his benchmark.
Number 9. How many games can Cavani give us?

I actually kind of hope Kane goes to City, because with Lukaku at Chelsea, it gives us a largely clear run at Haaland next summer. Real and Barca can't afford him, they won't sell him to Bayern, and does he even get in at PSG?
I honestly believe ddg will be dropped for henderson when he recovers.

Cavani has greenwood and martial for backup.(let's hope we don't have to rely on martial for any amount of games)

But yeh, the title race is wide open this season.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago City need Kane cos they're struggling to score goals. Goalless in the CL final and the charity shield, and now against Spurs I just saw them pass up a clear shot at goal in favour of playing the ball out wide in order to put it into the box. It looks like it's really hard work for them to score a goal.

If City don't get him, they're definitely going to get done by a few shite teams that park the bus.
Yeah when they’re struggling you can see how Pep’s style of football is derived from Louis Van Gaal’s. When it’s not going well, they dominate possession, but keep passing the ball back and forth ineffectively in the opposition’s half. Grealish might help them a lot, he’s actually kind of different to the standard Pep player, he takes people on instead of always passing. Although that’s true of Mahrez, and I feel like City never really made him a first choice player.
Jason
Star Man

Liverpool v Burnley today, Burnley squad for the game are #1 to #11, classic Burnley lol.