Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
sheesh

Bayern already had a side that didn't need tinkering with in the first place.

Anyway, fuck Thiago. He, his stupid father and the agent made their bed and they can damn well lie in it.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote:Bayern already had a side that didn't need tinkering with in the first place.
Yeah but if you employ Guardiola you're committing to big changes

They can't moan about it, they knew what they were getting when they ousted Heynckes who wanted to stay a bit longer
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Sid wrote:
sheesh wrote:Bayern already had a side that didn't need tinkering with in the first place.
Yeah but if you employ Guardiola you're committing to big changes

They can't moan about it, they knew what they were getting when they ousted Heynckes who wanted to stay a bit longer
Yep... poor old cunt built the best team in Europe, and got sacked for his efforts... just so Bayern could have the big shot... but still... Guardiola didn't need Alcantara, and only seemed to get involved as if to rescue him from signing for United.

The important thing is how this is affecting his other midfielders... he will no doubt have had to promise Alcantara a lot of games to get him, and that can only mean less time for others... somebody will want out, and the papers reckon it will be Pigsticker... but I can't see the Bayern fans tolerating that... Guardiola has got a problem.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
First Teamer

A thought does occur to me regarding Goardiola and Bayern, if he doesn't succeed there, and I'm not saying he won't, will that mark him as damaged goods? At Barcelona, he had an embarrassment of riches available at his disposal (let's face it, who couldn't win titles with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta at their disposal?) but at Bayern he's taking an already successful team with an extremely high standard to maintain, it'd be like succeeding Fergie if he'd retired in '99, and that's a tall order. I'd imagine the reputation he built at Barça would hold him in good stead for a few extra chances if he does fall flat in Germany, but who can tell?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

he obviously wont fail at bayern, hes a class act and they've got too many top players

fair play to bayern for going after the top manager instead of settling for being 'stable'...
lkhm

hoofing
captainhormone
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Wtf you on about?

I wasn't suggesting he's going to suddenly decide he'd rather be here after all.

But it is kind of funny that his decision to choose Bayern could turn out to be a big mistake... for Guardiola as well.
Hey lads I've caught a big one here

Give us a hand to reel the fucker in
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:he obviously wont fail at bayern, hes a class act and they've got too many top players

fair play to bayern for going after the top manager instead of settling for being 'stable'...
That... is ridiculous.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
First Teamer

http://www.london24.com/sport/chelsea/t ... _1_2320094

This made me chuckle a bit, talk of plastic Man Utd fans from a fan of the most plastic of all teams out there! Granted United do have some plastic fans, I don't doubt that, but this coming from a Chelsea fan does seem rather misguided!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This is funny from BT, taking the piss out of Redknapp

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/you-w ... -bt-sport/
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Suarez has just brought a shit storm down on Liverpool.

Hahahhahahaha!!! Go and check out RAWK!! Meltdown!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts