Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
First update, Sid... classy English fans booing the German anthem.
Really gutted to have missed that. Anything else going on? BBC updater is shite. Can't get a feel for what's happening
You could try the Guardian minute by minute, provides decent commentary. Also BBC radio commentary is good, on the Sounds website/app, if you can listen to it.
I assume you don't have to listen to Jenas dribble warm diarrhoea on the BBC radio
Rant's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Given that Sancho gets great results in the Bundesliga, where most of the opposition players play. wouldn't he be a good bet for this match?
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Given that Sancho gets great results in the Bundesliga, where most of the opposition players play. wouldn't he be a good bet for this match?
I think Southgate prefers fiesty wingers which is why Sterling and Saka are starting.
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

Sterling good goal. His perseverance is amazing.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Thankfully, I went for a piss so we scored. I apologise to all for not going earlier
Rant's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

Shaw has to be MoM.
Southgate deserves credit. He didnt start the media super stars. He started what he believed was his best team regardless of stardom and this will probably be England's best tournament in decades.

Southgate would have sorted out the Gerrard lampard Scholes problem by the look of things.
jason_uk
Star Man

3 months ago

Good result and they have a massive massive chance now to win the full thing.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

That's a massive result for the collective bottlejob psyche of english football. We might have just ended that whole bottlejob post 1966 bollocks.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
First update, Sid... classy English fans booing the German anthem.
Really gutted to have missed that. Anything else going on? BBC updater is shite. Can't get a feel for what's happening
It's been a fairly cagey and nervous affair from both sides. More chances to Germany but our defence hasn't been entirely shit. Kane, as usual, has been fairly anonymous. Hopefully, they'll let him know he's playing a football match for the second half
Thanks, Fub. Kane has seened anonymous in a lot of games recently, until he scores. He peaked this season IMO.
jason_uk
Star Man

3 months ago

I know the media have treated sterling awful over the years, but his post match interviews are something else. Not sure if its the media training, or just his disdain for the media, but he just comes across as not giving a fuck.

You've just scored the opener to beat Germany for the 1st time in 55 years at knockouts, at Wembley, show some emotions! I feel like shaking him.

But after how he's been treated i get it, he wants to tread carefully, and just tow the usual line when it comes to media bollocks,its just sad this is what its come to.