Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
England are such a shite house team. One shot on goal. Luckily it was a goal. Shades of Greece shite housing their way to the trophy perhaps?
I think you're being a bit harsh. It's not as bad as Greece. This slower, more considered approach is generally how you win massive knock out games.
Yeah I spoke too soon. The only thing left to decide in this match now is which set of supporters are most racist?
Was hard for the full on racist brigade to get to the game given quarantine requirements
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

International football is mad, a major euro knock out game was contested between Southgate and Shevchenko lol yet tactically it was top drawer
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

You can only beat what's in front of you but England put in a very professional performance tonight. Good to see Sancho get some minutes under his belt. Shaw was MOM.

Denmark will be a tougher game than this one.
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

Didn't Mourinho say he'd pick Chilwell over Shaw? Must be killing him watching England.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Didn't Mourinho say he'd pick Chilwell over Shaw? Must be killing him watching England.
On the contrary. He's the sort of cunt who will now attempt to suggest he said what he said in order to inspire Shaw
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
He also said Shaw's delivery was "dramatically bad" before the Germany game. Shaw finally responded and basically said move the fuck on and concentrate on the 7th placed team in serie a.

Shaw's been a revelation this season. Ole deserves massive credit. He's finally back to the player he was 7 years ago when first joined. All it took was putting chips back on the menu. Fair play to United for persevering after his leg break too.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
He also said Shaw's delivery was "dramatically bad" before the Germany game. Shaw finally responded and basically said move the fuck on and concentrate on the 7th placed team in serie a.

Shaw's been a revelation this season. Ole deserves massive credit. He's finally back to the player he was 7 years ago when first joined. All it took was putting chips back on the menu. Fair play to United for persevering after his leg break too.
I actually have an alternative theory about what brought Shaw to life against Germany. He was put up against Matthias Ginter and that's only one letter away from pasty heaven
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
sheesh wrote:
2 months ago

I actually have an alternative theory about what brought Shaw to life against Germany. He was put up against Matthias Ginter and that's only one letter away from pasty heaven
:-BD
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

Who’s been coaching Hercules?
Hope he remembers how to attack the ball in the opposition’s penalty box when he gets back to OT.
I might have to radically review my opinion if he carries on like that...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

swampash wrote:
2 months ago
Who’s been coaching Hercules?
Hope he remembers how to attack the ball in the opposition’s penalty box when he gets back to OT.
I might have to radically review my opinion if he carries on like that...
He doesn't have a problem winning headers. Problem is he clears them.