Sid wrote:
2 months ago
swampash wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
We get a bank holiday if England win it
...this is a joke, right, Sid?
Nope, the Tories briefed the idea today. Looks set to happen. Makes sense tbf, great bit of populism for them.
No doubt they'll be busy considering which dodgy policies to try and get through whilst the country is in a wave of euphoria

At least none of you cunts has a complimentary ticket in the away supporters end. It's going to be a tense one here
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
swampash wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Nope, the Tories briefed the idea today. Looks set to happen. Makes sense tbf, great bit of populism for them.
No doubt they'll be busy considering which dodgy policies to try and get through whilst the country is in a wave of euphoria

At least none of you cunts has a complimentary ticket in the away supporters end. It's going to be a tense one here
Are you going to the game, Fub?
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Nice! That should be amazing.
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
swampash wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
The world’s gone mad...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

...meanwhile, greetings from Denmark where the sea trout are not biting.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
swampash wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago

Not a chance.

I was (evidently badly) alluding to the fact I will.be watching the game in Italy and probably surrounded by Italians
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
swampash wrote:
2 months ago

Not a chance.

I was (evidently badly) alluding to the fact I will.be watching the game in Italy and probably surrounded by Italians
Gonna say, tickets must be hard to come by.

I trust you'll be turning out in full England kit, with an England flag round your shoulders, singing 10 German bombers, right?
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

...as long as he skips the 6th verse!!!
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago

Not a chance.

Gonna say, tickets must be hard to come by.

I trust you'll be turning out in full England kit, with an England flag round your shoulders, singing 10 German bombers, right?
I do that every day anyway. What true Englishman doesn't?
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

swampash wrote:
2 months ago
...as long as he skips the 6th verse!!!
...of God Save the Queen, I meant to add...