Sancho and Rashford are going to get so much shit next season
Rant's official artificial intelligence
jason_uk
Star Man

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sancho and Rashford are going to get so much shit next season
The racist abuse will be already incoming on social media.

Do feel bad for pickford, he pulled 2 great saves, the rest of team let him down.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

The result is about the managers. Probably comparably talented teams, but Mancini has built a proper team, and Southgate played too cautiously to get the most of his attacking players. An hour passed between Shaw’s goal and England’s next shot.
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

England deserved to lose. All because of the manager's negativity. I feel sorry for the players. We've got a really good bunch there.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Great tournament for Shaw. Good one for Pogba. Good one for Maguire. But Rashford and Sancho’s only notable contributions were missing their penalties in the final.
jason_uk
Star Man

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Great tournament for Shaw. Good one for Pogba. Good one for Maguire. But Rashford and Sancho’s only notable contributions were missing their penalties in the final.
Well to be fair to the 2 of them, rashford especially, he hardly had a chance to contribute much!
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

I think the future looks good for the England team. They could go to another level for the WC.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
I think the future looks good for the England team. They could go to another level for the WC.
Aren't they just a shitehouse team, though, bman?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah, it's not all doom and gloom. We have some really good players in the squad. The frustration comes from us being so close to finally winning something (but shooting ourselves in the foot).

Pleased that Shaw and Maguire had good tournaments.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Well to be fair to the 2 of them, rashford especially, he hardly had a chance to contribute much!
Southgate knew Rashford had an operation booked, and he hardly plays him anyway, so why take him. Rash could have had the op 6 weeks ago and be resting now. It's piss poor man management from Southgate.

Also Bman you can't overlook Sancho's brilliant performance against Ukraine. Got me excited.