FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
That little fucking car / sponsor that drove the ball go the centre circle :))

Football's gone, it's finished
Thankfully tuned in just for.kick off... and Still missed it.

This one's already shaping up to be dull as fuck
It drove the ball to the centre circle, utterly ridiculous

Dear oh dear

Looks like I missed the best part of the match though
Was wondering if it was covid related :))
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Italy are average as fuck, but I feel they've been like that for years and always seem to do well. They make you play their slow game. And they have tons of defensive savvy.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Italy are average as fuck, but I feel they've been like that for years and always seem to do well. They make you play their slow game. And they have tons of defensive savvy.
I know he's just scored but Insigne is way overhyped. I don't think they are much up front but, as ever, they're solid at the back
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
I know he's just scored but Insigne is way overhyped. I don't think they are much up front but, as ever, they're solid at the back
Immobile is overhyped too.

This Italy 11 is crap compared to teams of old. But they just have a know-how and a confidence in tournaments. I can see them doing us. We'd concede possession cos they're a big country, even though we have enough to dominate em.
jason_uk
Star Man

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Immobile is overhyped too.

This Italy 11 is crap compared to teams of old. But they just have a know-how and a confidence in tournaments. I can see them doing us. We'd concede possession cos they're a big country, even though we have enough to dominate em.
I thought they played pretty well, were tidy in possession, and got the chances in the end. And great work ethic/pressing throughout.

I can definitely see them having the better of England in later rounds, but they shouldn't as England have a far better squad.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Anyone watching Denmark v Finland?

Eriksen collapsed and is being resuscitated on the pitch, fucking shocking
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Anyone watching Denmark v Finland?

Eriksen collapsed and is being resuscitated on the pitch, fucking shocking
yeah... looks bad.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Terrible, must be a heart attack or brain hemorrhage or something.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Why the fuck did they keep filming? I said out loud when he hit the deck, and you could see his face, this is bad this... he looked dead. Yet they kept filming. Then when they're resuscitating him, they kept filming. Absolute cunts

That's why the players surrounded him to give him privacy, but they were in pieces, cos their teammates fucking dying, they could barely stand

Fuck the BBC
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Why the fuck did they keep filming? I said out loud when he hit the deck, and you could see his face, this is bad this... he looked dead. Yet they kept filming. Then when they're resuscitating him, they kept filming. Absolute cunts

That's why the players surrounded him to give him privacy, but they were in pieces, cos their teammates fucking dying, they could barely stand

Fuck the BBC
To be fair, the BBC aren't responsible for the filming there but the minute they started doing CPR and got the defibrillator out, a smart BBC director cuts the feed to the images and shuts fucking Jonathan Pearce up instead of letting the cunt waffle on