Page 2 of 3

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:19 pm
by jason_uk
Playing well.. lot of players are putting in a decent shift so far, trying to make a point.

For the goal, someone should probably tell telles not to kiss the ball for the corners in the middle of a pandemic!

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:20 pm
by Sid
I think we take games like this for granted under Ole. Despite the changes they're way more interesting and attacking than under Moyes, Gaal and especially Mourinho. It's not a bad watch.

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:21 pm
by jason_uk
Threat from corners has improved markedly with big harry off the pitch so far tonight.

Thought that was one of the things he was supposed to offer when we signed him.

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:23 pm
by FuB
jason_uk wrote:
5 months ago
Threat from corners has improved markedly with big harry off the pitch so far tonight.

Thought that was one of the things he was supposed to offer when we signed him.
Part of that is surely because Telles can actually put a good ball in

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:27 pm
by jason_uk
FuB wrote:
5 months ago
jason_uk wrote:
5 months ago
Threat from corners has improved markedly with big harry off the pitch so far tonight.

Thought that was one of the things he was supposed to offer when we signed him.
Part of that is surely because Telles can actually put a good ball in

No doubt.. was a bit tongue in cheek, but Maguires goal threat has been disappointing.
He seems to get on the end of a lot of corners, but never seems able to direct them!

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 pm
by Sid
Must Hoddle talk so much, he talks nearly as much as the main commentator

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:31 pm
by FuB
Sid wrote:
5 months ago
Must Hoddle talk so much, he talks nearly as much as the main commentator
Told you it was going to be a long slog

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:44 pm
by Sid
Great move, ace ball from Beek

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:50 pm
by Sid
Bailley's run in the first team lasted longer than usual. That was about 6 games without getting injured.

Re: vs Watford

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:51 pm
by Sid
Watford are gonna score