Sid
Legend

5 months ago

YESSS Fernandes turns up and we score immediately
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Bruno is so important!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 months ago

Thats shit from Maguire. Free header, middle of goal, he has to bury that
jason_uk
Star Man

5 months ago

Maguire.. fucking useless at attacking corners!!!

That was a free header from 6 yards out.

Inexcusable.
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

Like someone said, his head is a perfect cube and the ball just goes haywire after he heads it
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 months ago

We're gonna be relying on Bruno or Pogba, maybe Shaw or Cavani. Martial and Greenwood anonymous, Bissaka just shit on the ball. Not enough threat out wide
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
5 months ago
We're gonna be relying on Bruno or Pogba, maybe Shaw or Cavani. Martial and Greenwood anonymous, Bissaka just shit on the ball. Not enough threat out wide
Tory destroyer Marcus Rashford will come on, win a pen and we'll win 2-1. Mark my words
fat maradona
Legend

5 months ago

Both Martial and Greenwood are natural 'down the middle' players, especially Greenwood. Neither are much use on the wings but Ole insists on putting square pegs into round holes. Don't matter if you've got all 4 of your strikers on the pitch at the same time, they are only effective in their natural positions.

I can't understand why Ole started Bruno, especially when the excuse he had for Bruno's non performance against Liverpool was due to 'tiredness'. If he's fucking tired, rest him and play that Dutch cunt you signed in the summer.

AwB is a fucking liability, he has got no awareness of the game and can't pass for shit. Never thought I'd be saying this but.....Fred looks alright tonight....
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

Has such a shit set of streams this evening that I wasn't really able to see how shit we are. Is this a blessing in disguise?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend

5 months ago

FuB wrote:
5 months ago
Has such a shit set of streams this evening that I wasn't really able to see how shit we are. Is this a blessing in disguise?
Badastream has a steady one tonight, get on that one lad