Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
5 months ago
Shite at the back all night
Shite at the back all season
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

That was coming. Our defending was horrendous - again. Fuck Ed and Ole for not buying a defender in summer or jan and fuck Ole specifically for not starting Bailey when we played team with pace.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Ole’s a fucking chump too. Shit himself and brought on Axel who AGAIN costs us. Get AWB, Maguire and De Gea the fuck away from the team. Honestly fuming here.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
That was coming. Our defending was horrendous - again. Fuck Ed and Ole for not buying a defender in summer or jan and fuck Ole specifically for not starting Bailey when we played team with pace.
He's supposedly injured Sid.
Still with you re. Baggins though. Clueless...but you've heard that from me all season..
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Until we address our defensive issues we’ll be way off winning the league.

Lindelof and Maguire will win us nothing. I’m sure De Gea will have to fuck Ole’s son to get dropped.

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

Was that Tuanzebe who fucked up for the last goal?
jason_uk
Star Man

5 months ago

Drop maguire..seriously he's a liability.

So is lindelof, so is awb, defence shambolic as always.

Ddg no balls, should have done better with 1st, and should have pounced on the 3rd goal.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

swampash wrote:
5 months ago
Sid wrote:
5 months ago
He's supposedly injured Sid.
Still with you re. Baggins though. Clueless...but you've heard that from me all season..
I didn't see him listed on the injury site but fair enough if he is. But even so, Ole doesn't play him when he's fit, he prefers Hoof. But as a combo him and Maguire are shit. AWB will rightly get flak but him and Shaw are actually good at things. AWB is the best tackler in the Prem. Maguire and Hoof aren't good at anything.

If we can't get a pacy CB then a pacy agile CDM is a must to cover those two cunts. It's glaring. And the fact they haven't got one is neglectful. They gave Matic a new deal instead ffs.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Ole’s after match interview is going to annoy me before he’s even spoken.

bman2
Legend

5 months ago

There's no basis for people saying Maguire is better than Lindelof. I rate Lindelof more than Maguire. Either way, it's a joke Maguire costing 80M and a joke him being made captain for no reason other than he's tall and English.