Vs West Ham (FA Cup)

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

So... an all-star Middle Earth contest between the Hobbit and Gollum. Will United triumph or will they succumb to the armies of Mordor?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

The irony is that Moyes looks like Gollum, but Ole looks like Andy Serkis, the actor that played him.
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

VDB starts but he's playing 10. I was hoping Ole would play him deeper.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

What were those tree cunts called, the big trees that join the fight at the end, Matic is one of them
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
What were those tree cunts called, the big trees that join the fight at the end, Matic is one of them
Ents
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Fuck me the Ent had a shot. Mad, cos shooting requires kicking the ball forwards.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Vegan kebab for me, spiced seitan and chicken substitute, turkish bread and loads of veg, fucking gorgeous
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
Vegan kebab for me, spiced seitan and chicken substitute, turkish bread and loads of veg, fucking gorgeous
Sounds nice. There's been a whole lot of vegan stuff in your diet lately. Have you moved to the planet veg?
jason_uk
Star Man

5 months ago

How many times has fred misplaced a pass or had it intercepted so far??
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

FuB wrote:
5 months ago
Sid wrote:
5 months ago
Sounds nice. There's been a whole lot of vegan stuff in your diet lately. Have you moved to the planet veg?
Somewhat yeah, cos meat is terrible for us and the planet. But I'm a bit late to the party cos the climate crisis is unstoppable now, so is the extinction event that's happening to millions of species and threatening all life on earth, but you know, apparently becoming a green capitalist consumer will save the planet