Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Should batter em and score some sexy goals
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

Should do. Maybe I’ll stay away. Last two games I missed, we won 9-0 and 4-0.
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

Ole needs to get the squad concentrated to finish the season strongly. Yeah we’re second on goal difference, but we’re only 3-4 points above 5th place. We’re not going to over take City, but we need to work hard to get closer to them, and make a bit of distance between us and the chasing pack. Grab a hold of 2nd place, not get pulled back into the scrap for 3rd and 4th, because there’s too many teams there.

I’d rather Ole didn’t get too distracted with the FA Cup and Europa. All this talk of how we need to win a cup to show progress. Bullshit. We already won all those smaller pots with Jose and Gaal. It didn’t transform anything. We need to re-establish ourselves as a consistent CL team.
jason_uk
Star Man

5 months ago

bman2 wrote:
5 months ago
Ole needs to get the squad concentrated to finish the season strongly. Yeah we’re second on goal difference, but we’re only 3-4 points above 5th place. We’re not going to over take City, but we need to work hard to get closer to them, and make a bit of distance between us and the chasing pack. Grab a hold of 2nd place, not get pulled back into the scrap for 3rd and 4th, because there’s too many teams there.

I’d rather Ole didn’t get too distracted with the FA Cup and Europa. All this talk of how we need to win a cup to show progress. Bullshit. We already won all those smaller pots with Jose and Gaal. It didn’t transform anything. We need to re-establish ourselves as a consistent CL team.

The thing is, winning trophies breeds a winning mentality.
Pool won the cl before the pl, did that help? Maybe.. also the squad depth utd have is good enough that we should be able to compete in fa cup and el, and not let it be a distraction from the top 4 fight.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Lindelof starts...with Maguire.

Jesus H Christ!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 months ago

I don't think this will be convincing and I'm half expecting us to go behind first.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Matic starting too. This does not bode well for my anger tonight!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
5 months ago
bman2 wrote:
5 months ago

The thing is, winning trophies breeds a winning mentality.
Pool won the cl before the pl, did that help? Maybe.. also the squad depth utd have is good enough that we should be able to compete in fa cup and el, and not let it be a distraction from the top 4 fight.
Winning the CL is different. Winning the PL and the CL is what a club like Unites should be about. I’m not convinced the lesser pots should be priorities.
swampash
Legend

5 months ago

Hardly an inspiring line up...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Static against this bunch of dossers ffs