Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Martial has been atrocious. If we can get a top young CF like Haaland I'd call time on him. Too inconsistent.
Yeah, it’s definitely been proven that Ole chose wrong when he sold Lukaku and kept Martial. Lukaku had shortcomings, but he’s just in a different tier to Martial in terms of actually scoring goals. But we would have had to create chances for Lukaku for him to be useful, and we haven’t been able to create chances for Cavani.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Matic created james’ goal. His quality is under appreciated. Has composure and passing that fed and McT never will. It’s a shame he’s so slow.
I think Fernandes got a touch, so it's his assist. It's not like Matic meant that pass to go to James either.

I refuse to have anything positive said about the dosser.
:)) :)) :))

beat me to it, I was just about to troll bman for those comments
I think Bman is trolling us saying Matic has been good. He's mostly gone sideways as per. And almost cost us then cos his lack of pace. Good if your standards are low.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Matic created james’ goal. His quality is under appreciated. Has composure and passing that fed and McT never will. It’s a shame he’s so slow.
I think Fernandes got a touch, so it's his assist. It's not like Matic meant that pass to go to James either.

You’re in denial, Matic has won this for us! He’s been doing Pogba’s job, creating from midfield.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Haha the BBC commentators have just said Matic has been the standout player!
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
He has played some excellent sideways passes
Rant's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend

3 months ago

should be Bruno with 2 assists and a goal
fat maradona
Legend

3 months ago

come on Shola, I've been watching this lad in the U23's and he's the fucking real deal
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago

You’re in denial, Matic has won this for us! He’s been doing Pogba’s job, creating from midfield.
He's been a tad more progressive than usual, which is a requirement in this 11 so not worthy of praise. But even so, he picks the safe pass so ofteb. Rashford was in behind out wide twice and Matic doesn't even look. He chose a safer pass even though it was more difficult. He makes Carrick look like Xavi.

Watch him, and think of Pog, or a box to box mid, and you realise how limited he is. And how much he walks.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
BT gave it to Like Shaw. Always preferred BT to BBC
fat maradona
Legend

3 months ago

Big tits to big black cock?