vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Shaw looks pretty fucking heavy tbh but he's playing so well. Let him eat cake I say.
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Shaw looks pretty fucking heavy tbh but he's playing so well. Let him eat cake I say.
They have special water bottles full of cake mix on the sidelines
Rant's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

4 months ago

Dull as fuck is this. Lacking in intensity and quality, and our right hand side as ever, is shite.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
4 months ago
Dull as fuck is this. Lacking in intensity and quality, and our right hand side as ever, is shite.
Yeah as someone here pointed out recently, in attack our right flank is genuinely championship quality. When you look at the stats, our left side has 50% more possession than our right. Imagine how much it would help if we weren’t so lopsided.
fat maradona
Legend

4 months ago

that's cause we have a RB who can't really pass and a striker who isn't a winger, that's the end result of making do.

Bruno has given the ball away loads, maybe he needs a break, maybe Ole needs mix things up a bit.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
that's cause we have a RB who can't really pass and a striker who isn't a winger, that's the end result of making do.

Bruno has given the ball away loads, maybe he needs a break, maybe Ole needs mix things up a bit.
Fred is also on the right side of midfield, doing his usual looking busy without doing anything routine.
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

I don't know why Wan bissaka bothers going wide. There's no use. He's better off cutting in and trying to find someone
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

This is often the danger time for us, after the break. The other team’s manager tells them how to get at us, while Ole spends half time telling the lads to “find some magic”.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

I can't see the fucking ball on the far side
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

35 minutes since our last attempt on goal.